P4 Gimbal Yaw Adjustment?
1870 4 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markus15
lvl.1

Iran

Hi Guys,

I have a P4 for sometime now. Last week I flew it and I crashed it. Gimbal yaw motor damaged. I replaced it with a new one. After initilization, gimbal yaw axis has about 20 degrees error from center, but other functionalities are fine. I tried some methods like gimbal calibration or upgrading the firmware, but none of them resolved the error. I adjusted the gimbal yaw axis in dji go but it still has 10 degrees error.

Could anyone tell me how I should correct this error?

2020-1-3
Use props
ATJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

You may want to take a look at this-Hope it helps.

2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Markus15. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4. Since there was a crash that happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to fix the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. In addition, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to help you as soon as possible. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.
2020-1-4
Use props
Markus15
lvl.1

Netherlands

ATJ Posted at 1-4 04:21
You may want to take a look at this-Hope it helps.

Yaw Motor Repair

Thanks ATJ,

I watched the video. I think my new motor was one of those crashed one from ebay. I should open it as mentioned in this video and investigate for any damage.
2020-1-10
Use props
Markus15
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 09:19
Hello and good day Markus15. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4. Since there was a crash that happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to fix the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. In addition, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to help you as soon as possible. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.

Thanks DJI Stephen for your response. For now, I just like to find the reason of the problem. That's why I spend time and money to find out the problem by myself. I hope I can find the problem and post something useful about it on the forum.
2020-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules