Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Cell Deviation
1452 4 2020-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 244344 ft

Singapore

I have a battery where one of the cells deviates for more than 0.1 from the other two. I did a test flight with it fully charged and here is my flight log: https://app.airdata.com/share/PjxDgG
The battery lasted me 20min until it is critically low, then it gives me battery error and auto-lands. Can anyone help me with what I need to do?

2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day karlj. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have provided. In general, the battery cell deviation should be lower than 0.05V at high power, and less than 0.1V at low power. The third-party software may be inaccurate when calculating the said deviation. Kindly please check the DJI Go 4 application and please provide us the screenshot of the said application for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-4
Use props
karlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 244344 ft

Singapore

Thanks for your response DJI Stephen! Here is a screenshot taken while the drone was at rest (low power)
2020-1-5
Use props
LinksManagement
lvl.1

Ukraine

I think a battery consisting of one or more electrochemical cells with external connections for powering electrical devices such as flashlights, mobile phones, and electric cars. When a battery is supplying electric power, its positive terminal is the cathode and its negative terminal is the anode.
2020-1-15
Use props
LinksManagement
lvl.1

Ukraine

See this for more information
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules