What am I missing?
471 1 2020-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b8d58fa
lvl.2

United States

Obviously, I'm new and need basic help putting info, like log data, together.  I bought a used (like new) Phantom 4 Adv and have made a few flights with DJI GO 4 on my Samsung tablet.  
From DJI GO4, I uploaded the flight log but, to where I don't know.  I created an account here but, this account has a completely different user than the one generated when I installed DJI GO4.     When installing
DJI GO4 a user was created for me.  I have no password and do not know where that flight data now resides.

I want to be able to make use of the log data but, can only see it on my tablet and can not make notes or other annotations. If that isn't available in the DJI cloud, I would even buy a 3rd party service but do not know where the log is stored or a password to access???

If you can make sense of this dilemma and can point me in right direction I would really appreciate that.  

Thank you,

Regis

2020-1-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You have probably uploaded the data to DJI's own server, in which case it is for their people to use. The data is encrypted, so if you want it decoded, go to this link and follow the instuctions: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

When you do that, you can then download a copy of it that you can put into a spreadsheet.
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules