Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Battery not charging
784 4 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelin
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hi everyone,
I've just received a brand new Intelligent Flight Battery for the Mavic Pro, serial number 093AFAV03301YX. When I first check the charge level, it showed two lights on, so it all looked good. I then used my DJI Mavic Pro charger, AC Power Adaptor, serial number F185781727003329, to try to charge the new battery. All that happen is that LED1, the light furdest away from the power button, blicks quickly for aprox 20 blinks, then turns off for aprox 10 seconds, then again 20 quick blinks and off again, and the sequence repeats again and again. The normal charging sequence does not appear. I use the same charger with the my other battery and the charging sequence is exactly as shown on the Mavic Pro manual page 30. The 20 rapid blinks is not a standard error reported on the Mavic manual page 31.
The room temperature and battery temperature is at a mean of +24 centigrades.
Does any one have any idea what is the problem with the new battery?
Angelo
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Angelo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the new Intelligent Flight Battery you have purchased for your DJI Mavic Pro. May we know where did you purchase the said battery and can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to check and to assist you further? Thank you.
2020-1-5
Use props
UKMoose
Captain
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi from UK, I've just checked the serial number and it has come back as made 29th October 2018, when did you buy it?
2020-1-5
Use props
Angelin
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

UKMoose Posted at 1-5 11:11
Hi from UK, I've just checked the serial number and it has come back as made 29th October 2018, when did you buy it?

Hi Team,
Thanks for the replies.
I purchased it through Amazon.
I was lucky that when I asked for a refund, I saw that the retailer was based in the same town, so instead of returning it by carrier I took the battery in person to one of their outlets. There and then, no questions asked, I was given a brand new replacement. That one I put on charge and is working perfect.
Interesting that you can find the date of manufacture from the serial number!!! Is that something the rest of us can do? if yes, can you share the link. Thanks
2020-1-7
Use props
UKMoose
Captain
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Angelin Posted at 1-7 10:03
Hi Team,
Thanks for the replies.
I purchased it through Amazon.

Hi Angelin, I'm not good at posting links but this will bring up a search on Google with the serial decoder at the top, I've just tried it,  just type in any of your serial numbers.
http://tools.retroroms.info
PS 'I'm better than I thought works like a charm.

2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules