Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic 2 remote controller RC1A USB
2171 2 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HoPro
Flight distance : 70958 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi there!

My Mavic 2 RC cant connect with phone app DJI go 4 nor DJI Assistent 2. It can connect with drone but not with apps.
After connecting with drone, RC just start charging phone battery but DJI GO 4 app cant see it.

Same situation is with connecting with PC. After connecting usb cables, RC is charging but DJI assistent can't see it.
I tried with multiple cabels, three phones and both connectors on RC but all failed.

Do you have any suggestion or idea whats wrong?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day HoPro. I am sorry to know that you re having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since you have done multiple troubleshooting steps to fix and to isolate the said issue. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said remote controller at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assists you further. We have a support team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2020-1-5
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might need to send it in for repair
2020-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now