M2P GYMBAL AUTO CALIBRATION NOT FOUND
679 6 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
giuseppecanavoo
lvl.1
Italy

Hey guys, my brand new M2P got a problem in the gymbal. Horizont is always inclinded and it seems shaking for every movement I do.
Drone, controller and mobile app are updates to the latest version.
I tried to calibrate IMU and Compass but the issue is still there.
I have seen a lot of tutorials online which show me to try autocalibration but I actually don't have this function on my settings.

I had it on my old mavic 2 but I cannot fint it here, it seems disappeared.
I only had 2 flights with this new MP2, no crashes, only a 1st try and a second flight yesterday unitl the problem came out.

Looking for a support as i can't find any uselful tip regarding my problem.
WhatsApp Image 2020-01-05 at 18.24.21.jpeg
2020-1-5
Use props
giuseppecanavoo
lvl.1
Italy

Haven't got any reply from anybody, I thought this place was more active!
2020-1-8
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The gimbal menu should be in the same spot where it's always been

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 app on your device
2020-1-8
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1051375 ft
Croatia

did you turn on the drone.The drone must be turned on and connected to see the camera-gimbal settings in the menu
2020-1-8
Use props
Gelert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't need to connect to the drone to see the Gimbal icon in the General Settings menu - I'm using iPhone maybe different on Android. I'd go along with an uninstall/re-install of DJI Go 4 app.
2020-1-8
Use props
giuseppecanavoo
lvl.1
Italy

The drone was on (of course) and connected to my android device with the commander.

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app but the the botton for the  gimbal mode is still missing.
Additionally my gimbal (which shakes since the first flight) doesn't respond to the command to look below. It 's stuck in a weird position.
I only flew it  2 times, no crashes, no high wind conditions and latest updates to software and firmware have been correctly done.

Don't get what the problem is!
2020-1-9
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1051375 ft
Croatia

this is pure speculation. The flat cable may be loose on the connector. You can easily check this, only two screws need to be unscrewed to check it. You'll find it on youtube.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules