Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is my orientation display?
1761 10 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

After almost 10 flights with the mavic mini i did not see the orientation display once. On the place where it should be there is just nothing. Using the latest firmware on the drone, the rc and the app and using a samsung galaxy a50 for flying.

Any ideas?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Spark_Pilot_XxXx. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Samsung Galaxy A50 in the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A50 will work on the DJI Mavic Mini. However, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Samsung Galaxy A50  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2020-1-5
Use props
jonny007
Captain
Germany

Öhm die Karte unten links zum aufpoppen oder das "Radar" (Position Drohne, eigener Standort) unten in der Mitte ist nicht da ? Make a snapshot from screen and mark the part which is not there. Maybe the screen resolution is too low ?
2020-1-5
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

Are you flying with airplane mode? Because that's causing the orientation display to show red cross. Or something wrong with your compass or compass calibration. Just check your phone's compass while the phone is attached to the controller.
2020-1-5
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Are you also using the map in the lower left corner? If you engage that, the orientation disappears for some reason....
2020-1-5
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
Second Officer
Germany

jonny007 Posted at 1-5 13:27
Öhm die Karte unten links zum aufpoppen oder das "Radar" (Position Drohne, eigener Standort) unten in der Mitte ist nicht da ? Make a snapshot from screen and mark the part which is not there. Maybe the screen resolution is too low ?

Woher wissen sie dass ich deutsch spreche, ist mein englisch so schlecht?
2020-1-5
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
Second Officer
Germany

Burak C. Posted at 1-5 13:30
Are you flying with airplane mode? Because that's causing the orientation display to show red cross. Or something wrong with your compass or compass calibration. Just check your phone's compass while the phone is attached to the controller.

Yes, i fly in airplane mode but there is not even a red cross shown, just nothing!
2020-1-5
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
Second Officer
Germany

Ice_2k Posted at 1-5 13:38
Are you also using the map in the lower left corner? If you engage that, the orientation disappears for some reason....

Alright that explains it! Thank you very much!
2020-1-5
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

I am happy that you solved your problem. Have a nice and safe flight.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_YuxUFvH2ie8w
Flight distance : 29091 ft
United States

I fly with a Samsung  a 50 every thing works good
2020-1-5
Use props
MikeCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10681565 ft
Germany

Spark_Pilot_XxXx Posted at 1-5 13:55
Woher wissen sie dass ich deutsch spreche, ist mein englisch so schlecht?

Wenn man das Forum auf'm Desktop öffnet dann sieht man unter jedem Avatar das Land aus dem der jeweilige User kommt.
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules