Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#My2019Highlight - Just Mini!
26860 111 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S73ph4N05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85344 ft
Cyprus

Shantok Posted at 1-5 18:37
Very creative and well done!. Love some of those shots. Did you have any issues when flying through the cars? Was think the downward sensors would want to climb.

you don't have to FLY your drone through the window. Land the drone on your hand, pass it through the window to another person hiding in the car, and that person will pass it through the other window, where the pilot will take it off. It needs another person, but it's cheaper than risking a drone
2020-1-20
Use props
djiuser_H2RYIMHn8pof
New

Bangladesh

Did you face any problem using mini yet now?   
2020-1-20
Use props
djiuser_9FDsRswjX3Yd
lvl.1

United States

Nice work for sure !!
2020-1-22
Use props
Drone Taiwan
First Officer
Flight distance : 535230 ft
Taiwan

Hi
How are you? Hope all fine

Thanks a lot for your sharing, your video is awesome
I just subscribed to your channel, so I can be following up your work, here is mine, I welcome you to check it out, I hope you like it too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Ba4RhxBdCsnfs96ElytWA?sub_confirmation=1
2020-1-22
Use props
mak max
New

Turkey

one of the best Mini video's I have seen
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_rFBPGJCMj4Tt
New
Austria

Whoa! My first day with the Mini, my first serious drone and I find this. So now I'm sure I bought the right device ;)

Anyway, just fantastic. Love the dog (my cat is quite suspicious of the new thing ). Also quite ballsy shooting in the center of Rome. I have been on that exact spot many times but now I see it in a completely different light. Wonder the gazillion carabinieri there didn't shoot it down ;)
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_VWueIKDI7W3z
New

Turkey

Thank you so much, everybody!
I've used After Effects for intro title tracking and Final Cut for all other edits.
2020-1-25
Use props
atif
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2138635 ft
Saudi Arabia

Amazing video and hats off to your video editing skills. I watched your Lights and Air and probably the best drone video I have seen (and I have seen a few). :-). Keep up the good work, subscribed to your channel.
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_vyPsEXGX4jMq
New

Italy

its just aswome, mind blowing videos
2020-1-26
Use props
tombakerim
lvl.1

Canada

The feeling that I'm near you, a very warm video, I feel that way, thanks!
2020-1-26
Use props
tombakerim
lvl.1

Canada

gasped for breath, it’s really beautiful!
2020-1-26
Use props
rgdrgdrgd
lvl.1
Canada

Very nice!  Thanks for sharing it!
2020-1-26
Use props
djiuser_VWueIKDI7W3z
New

Turkey

https://snaptube.cam/]https://syncnet.onl/telegram-   web/snaptubehttps://snaptube.cam/[/url]
2020-1-27
Use props
djiuser_VWueIKDI7W3z
New

Turkey

https://snaptube.cam/ , https://syncnet.onl/telegram-web/
2020-1-27
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nice video! Very good work!
2020-1-28
Use props
Jayrez15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97723 ft
United States

Very nice! what software did you use for the editing?
2020-1-31
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
Captain
Flight distance : 34753871 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you .so much! I've used FCPX and AE
2020-2-1
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
First Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Great flying, filming and editing !!
2020-2-1
Use props
Rayshawn Ju
New

United States

Me likey likey
2020-2-2
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

Amazing video
2020-2-5
Use props
PearlJammer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129160 ft
United States

Inspiring work! Thank you for sharing...
2020-2-5
Use props
Rdh4476
lvl.1

Australia

Blackshot Posted at 1-6 09:27
Honestly, the mini is greatly limited by the controller not able to hold my iPhone XR. Let alone the thing can only land and take off from a perfectly flat surface without any dirt.
P4A all the way.[Image]

My mini hols my XR ok, snug fit but all fine .... cheers

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-2-6
Use props
djiuser_2ZeK2L1gExEh
New
Flight distance : 19462 ft
Spain

Great!! Music too
2020-2-6
Use props
fans00659188
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24915 ft
Canada

well done!
2020-2-10
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Very creative!
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_TVnjtZMRqRh2
New

United Kingdom

Loved it!!!!!
2020-2-17
Use props
djiuser_Zgi1oUv3nHoJ
New

Greece

hi guy's, can i fly dji mavic mini with another program or only with dji fly?
2020-2-18
Use props
christlilo
New

Cameroon

Buy real and fake registered passport,driver’s license, ID CARD, IELTS, TOEFL, VISA, birth certificate, school diplomas, marriage certificate, US GREENCARD, SSN and many other documents in less than five working days                                                                                                        whatsapp..  +447438840983                                                                       email....worldwidedocuments4@gmail.com

NB: we do this to help people who are in urgent need.

Apply for real registered Passport, Visa, Drivers’ License, ID CARDS, Marriage Certificates, diplomas etc. for sell. Passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, and certificates are also available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states in USA and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License, Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents. We are the unique producers of the above documents and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Turkey, etc. we have a full effective team of partners linked in all countries around the world.

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

Contact us on>>>> worldwidedocuments4@gmail.com

General Support>>>worldwidedocuments4@gmail.com

WhatsApp...+447438840983

ORDER ANY UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTS OF YOUR NEED

•    PASSPORTS
•    ID card
•    Social security card
•    Drivers Licenses
•    Canada Cards
•    United States Cards
•    Student Cards
•    International Cards
•    Private Cards
•    Adoption Certificates
•    Birth Certificates
•    Death Certificates
•    Divorce Certificates
•    Marriage Certificates
•    Custom Certificates
•    High School Diplomas
•    G.E.D. Diplomas
•    Home School Diplomas
•    College Degrees
•    University Degrees
•    Trade Skill Certificates
•    Validate SSN Number
•    US green cards
•    Spy Products
•    Voice Changers
•    Listening Devices
•    Invisible Ink
•    DMV Record Inquiry
•    Background Check

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTER

Contact us on>>worldwidedocuments4@gmail.com

General Support>>worldwidedocuments4@gmail.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             whatsapp.+447438840983

For registered and unregistered passport of all countries; Visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license, I.D cards. Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates, Novelty Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages, Replicated, Real Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original. Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build a passport, id British, Honduras, UK, USA, us Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document

BUY REAL DOCUMENTS

our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of real register documents and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all our clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price after receiving your detailed inquiry.

Email: ... worldwidedocuments4@gmail.com
WhatsApp...... : +447438840983

2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_0wBVeA7NwK30
New
Germany

Hi!
I just came back home from a having a very sad experience today with my Mavic mini drone.
I was flying it over a lake here in Munich and suddenly it started to descend quickly under it fell completely into the middle of the lake!!!!!!
I lost my drone today because of no reason!!! I even tried to push it upwards seeing it going down and no response. Pressed return home and also no response it kept going down until it drowned...
How come this can happen?
I really believe that dji drones are ones of the strongest in the market but such a bug can make someone lose couple of hundreds of euros as simple as this?
Can you please advise what should I do know?
Btw I have the video stored in the cash on my phone!!!
2020-3-1
Use props
DrewAdkins18
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

What sort of filters/post did you use?
2020-3-2
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
Captain
Flight distance : 34753871 ft