Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice DRTK Weak Signal
4901 6 2020-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CptD
lvl.1
Romania

Hello,

First of all, I have read the forum and I have seen there are other thread open up on this issue, tried the out the solutions out from there but it is still not solved.

We are having problems with a DJI Matrice M210 and its RTK. GoFly  always displays "weak RTK signal". We have managed to obtained base  station coordinates, three green lights (base station RTK, Datalink, and  remote Datalink) but the aircraft coordinates always read as "0", or as  "N/A" (not available) see attached screen. The drone takes off fine in  GPS mode, with RTK disabled -- but we really need RTK for the next  flights.

We have run the checklist here:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-113950-1-1.html
(Firmware last version on both the drone and base station RTK, and on  both DataLink Pros; both in Duplex; base station Datalink in UART and  remote Datalink in CAN)

Attached also pics of the two Datalink Pros.

Thanks for any ideas!
2020-1-6
Use props
CptD
lvl.1
Romania

The pictures:

2020-1-6
Use props
Euis
lvl.3
Australia

your base is only seeing 4 GPS satellites - that means it is in a poor environment. In an open field you'd expect at least 6 satellites for almost all of the day.
2020-1-16
Use props
CptD
lvl.1
Romania

Euis Posted at 1-16 21:38
your base is only seeing 4 GPS satellites - that means it is in a poor environment. In an open field you'd expect at least 6 satellites for almost all of the day.

Thank you for your reply. The picture is just an example picture. We have tested the case on the hills outside of the city at the result was the same, can it be a versions problem as we have updated firmwares on the drone, rtk as well ?
2020-1-17
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

CptD Posted at 1-17 03:34
Thank you for your reply. The picture is just an example picture. We have tested the case on the hills outside of the city at the result was the same, can it be a versions problem as we have updated firmwares on the drone, rtk as well ?

Any update on this? Does it work fine with RTK OFF?
2020-1-23
Use props
MatthomENC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137142 ft
United States

Had to scrap a job this morning because I couldn’t fly my M210 RTK v2 in RTK. Could fly in GPS, but was all over the place. Would switch RTK on only to see “Cannot take off”.  Enterprise support is a joke. Only comment was to go online and start an email support with a video of your problem. I have to make up today’s flight and have two more sites next week!  And I’m stuck with email support. WTF!!!
2020-4-30
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

MatthomENC Posted at 4-30 17:13
Had to scrap a job this morning because I couldn’t fly my M210 RTK v2 in RTK. Could fly in GPS, but was all over the place. Would switch RTK on only to see “Cannot take off”.  Enterprise support is a joke. Only comment was to go online and start an email support with a video of your problem. I have to make up today’s flight and have two more sites next week!  And I’m stuck with email support. WTF!!!

Turned out to be my Flight contoller board as mine finally went to Yellow flashing lights.
It progressed from weak GPS signal to disconnecting in flight and finally no flight controller and no battery information.
Then yellow flashing lights = flight controller board as per my Enterprise dealer & now in for repair of this known problem.
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules