Dji Fly app issue with Samsung galaxy S10+
14865 24 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XQR1KADu5XOH
lvl.1

Croatia

Hi, I cant open Dji Fly app on my Samsung S10+.
I just bought Mavic Mini as my first drone and i can't fly it even once.. on Dji website says that S10+ is compatible with the app , i researched on Google and many people experience same problem since last update on S10 phones. After contacting Dji support they said " In regards to your concern, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our R&D team is working on the issue " , but when it will be fixed, i have this problem for a few days since i bought a drone and some people 2 weeks already..
Looking forward to new update..
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_6UKrx9OhRaK4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112 ft
Netherlands

I read somewhere that the fix will probably by end of January.
2020-1-7
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Works in two versions.
1. Android 9. 2. DJ Fly 1.0.3.
With the lower baror disabled and gestures enabled.
2020-1-7
Use props
tarasrojko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4500814 ft
Slovenia

THANKS, YOU TOO

HAPPY HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2020

I have these problems myself (Dji Fly-Samsung S10)

when will you solve something ???
Thank you and best regards
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. Our DJI R&D team is working on the problem which you have mentioned in this thread. Furthermore, we will cooperate with the Mobile manufacturer ( Samsung ) to figure it out and optimize it as soon as possible. Kindly pay more attention to our official website for the update soon. Currently, we suggest to change another recommended mobile device if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated.
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_u2B8sZDrWSVM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9482 ft
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-7 08:25
Hello and good day. Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. Our DJI R&D team is working on the problem which you have mentioned in this thread. Furthermore, we will cooperate with the Mobile manufacturer ( Samsung ) to figure it out and optimize it as soon as possible. Kindly pay more attention to our official website for the update soon. Currently, we suggest to change another recommended mobile device if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated.

This is the same exact thing you are telling for a month or two now.

I bought the DJI Mavic mini to use it in my holiday, but now it's soo frustrating the app is not even opening. I'm just 5 days away from going back to my country and till now no update and I am frustrated that I might be going back without any drone footage
2020-1-7
Use props
astrozeus
New

Germany

I have the Same Problems...
2020-1-7
Use props
WalderP
lvl.1
Austria

I got it working for a little bit by deleting the 1.0.4 version and uploading the 1.0.3 version. Then my phone update a security patch after andriod 10 and it wont work again. Really frustrating as before Andriod 10 it was great and flew it each week. i'm thinking of getting my ols Samsung S7 out and seeing if i can at least fly it with that.
2020-1-7
Use props
Frank13011
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have managed to get it to work with the following below, but bare in mind this is not stable it does screw up for whatever reason over time.

Samsung S10+

Gestures enabled
Uninstall all DJI apps
Restart phone
Install DJI Go4
Install DJI Go
Open both Apps allow them to unpack files then close them down
Install DJI Fly
App not in a folder just on main app page

This seems to work, every time it starts screwing up I have followed this and it has enabled me to get back in.
I hope this works for you so you can enjoy it, unfortunately I have spent the past month frustrated with it!
2020-1-7
Use props
PJU1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10052 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_u2B8sZDrWSVM Posted at 1-7 08:59
This is the same exact thing you are telling for a month or two now.

I bought the DJI Mavic mini to use it in my holiday, but now it's soo frustrating the app is not even opening. I'm just 5 days away from going back to my country and till now no update and I am frustrated that I might be going back without any drone footage

for it to work with s10+ i downgraded back to 1.0.3 and connected the mavic mini controller first . switching it on and waiting for the prompt to activate the app, now working fine .will now wait for fix
2020-1-8
Use props
dessol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Ukraine

Guys, I've posted this solution in other similar threads for those who have troubles running the DJI FLY app on Samsung S10 (exynos) with Mavic Mini.
No need to restart your phone or downgrade the Android version or suspend the system from getting security updates.

Here are some details on the process in this video description on Youtube:
2020-1-9
Use props
djiuser_WxEkGrQwgfav
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17549 ft
Brazil

WalderP Posted at 1-7 10:43
I got it working for a little bit by deleting the 1.0.4 version and uploading the 1.0.3 version. Then my phone update a security patch after andriod 10 and it wont work again. Really frustrating as before Andriod 10 it was great and flew it each week. i'm thinking of getting my ols Samsung S7 out and seeing if i can at least fly it with that.

I also have an S10+ Exynos witch is not compatible with DJI Fly 1.0.4. Until the problem is solved, I am using my old S7 and it is working. At least until today it is working.
2020-1-14
Use props
Jacky Wu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 293379 ft
Taiwan

V1.0.6支持S10 +看到編寫舊版本並直接下載是新的    https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/products/mavic-mini?fbclid=IwAR0D8uD2XfQKSzsilemwCo6U_lGarAjts8prWeUrfGf61IrJNFdmma9c0yo
2020-1-14
Use props
djiuser_WxEkGrQwgfav
lvl.1
Brazil

I just got the version 1.0.6 of DJI Fly from Google Play and it is working on my S10+ Exynos! It was released on Jan, 14th. But on the dji.com it shows version 1.0.4, but now it does not say it is incompatible with Android 10 beta release as it did before. Anyway, got the 1.0.6 from Google Play and it is running now on my S10+, even after the last safety update that came yesterday for me in Brazil.
2020-1-14
Use props
djiuser_XQR1KADu5XOH
lvl.1

Croatia

There is new app 1.0.6 , now it's working on my S10+ (Exynos).

Have fun!
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_WxEkGrQwgfav
lvl.1
Brazil

Problem solved with update. DJI Fly 1.0.6 is available as Google Play. It was realesed at Jan, 14th.
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_d3t4OOm94dXa
New

United Kingdom

Is the Samsung s10 note compatible? With the dji mavic mini?
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_8x0NzPxVKVbx
New

Zambia

Can the mavic mini connect to my s10 plus
2020-7-3
Use props
djiuser_AFZlhbEf4Jwy
New

United States

Hi guys! I just bought a dji mavic mini, I was so excited to make my first flight but nothing with samsung s10+.
Is there any solution for s10+ users?
Thank you in advance
2021-1-14
Use props
djiuser_SC7N4BaXyISs
New

United Kingdom

Hi, has this issue been sorted? I'm having the same problem
2021-3-13
Use props
djiuser_SC7N4BaXyISs
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_AFZlhbEf4Jwy Posted at 1-14 21:15
Hi guys! I just bought a dji mavic mini, I was so excited to make my first flight but nothing with samsung s10+.
Is there any solution for s10+ users?
Thank you in advance

I have the same issue with the mini 2 on my s10 plus
2021-3-13
Use props
ranrick
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 8743645 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

djiuser_SC7N4BaXyISs Posted at 3-13 09:24
I have the same issue with the mini 2 on my s10 plus

I've been seeing a lot of complaints about samsung s10 series or newer phones still experiencing the same problems unfortunately. Some have resorted to downgrading and using old versions of the app at the expense of some newer features. Personally I dug up and use my old note 8 for flights instead of the s10 plus because of this.
2021-3-14
Use props
sibers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 560003 ft
South Africa

My S10+ with 1.3.0 keeps crashing with blank screen and complete loss of control until the app restarts and reconnects. 1 have 1.02.300 firmware.
ive done all the voodoo rituals mentioned here, enable developer with usb debug, allow the controller to launch the app.... short of wearing a foil cap.
I use my old s8 with zero crashes.
one thing I noticed is I bought my mm2 just before the S10+ one UI upgraded to v3 and didn't experience any crashes. since S10+ upgraded to one UI 3 the app crashes every 2- 4 minutes of use.
2021-3-16
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

My S10 with latest updates works just fine. Could it be something else interfering with the app? Do you have the Exynos or Snapdragon version? Mine is Snapdragon, so if your is the Snapdragon S10+ then theoretically it should work also....
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_VQn1Hbe5TcdM
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As far as I can see DJI are only interested until the mug buys the product. Claim it works with Galaxy 10+ - a very good phone. However there are other makes of drone out there which do work wit the 10+. Get rid of the DJI on facebook adverts with honest but max damage wording in the advert. Take the hit and learn from it. Get a different make.
2022-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules