788 7 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37923 ft
United States

Hello

I  am new to drones & looking for a comfortable & easy to use video editor to cut my flight films & mix with my photography. I tested the build in DJI editor, but it is only 1080p output and IOS  only, trying iMovie right now but not convinced... Is there a better and not too expensive multi platform editor available which allows color grading & LUTs ? Thanks for any suggestion ... My very first flight ever is here : https://adobe.ly/300BWBz

I really like my first drone a lot & can't wait to get better with it !!!

Greetings bjoern
https://adobe.ly/300BWBz
2020-1-7
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21670 ft
Belgium

adobe premiere rush? don’t know if its available as seperate application without creative cloud suite.
2020-1-7
Use props
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

Davinci Resolve, I've been hearing really good things from it.

Other than that, FInal Cut Pro. I got it with the student bundle for only $200 (with logic x pro and extras) and it's much easier to use compared to iMovie, I think. Many more features, etc. etc.

Plus, you don't have to deal with subscriptions like Adobe. You buy it, you keep it.

2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-7
Use props
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37923 ft
United States

Studio66 Posted at 1-7 09:20
adobe premiere rush? don’t know if its available as seperate application without creative cloud suite.

I think Rush does only small social clips , plus not included in the adobe photo cloud plan, just available for the full creative cloud which is a bit too expensive for me   
2020-1-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Write-on Video works great but is not free.  Wondershare Filmora is free and works on iOS and Mac.
2020-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FCPX is probably your best bet, it’s exceptional and similar to iMovie if you want something that works really well on iPad then the best out there is LumaFusion again its great but at twenty bucks it’s to good not to have .
2020-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for Davinci Resolve
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now