Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Robomaster App 1.0.9.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGA
Captain
United States

A couple of days ago a new version of the app has been released. Nothing really interesting (mostly translationn work of features previously added) but this is the first version I was able to run on Linux under Wine. I did not have the robot to actually test it but I guess it might even work. If you use Linux most of the time as I do, this is good news.
BTW, there is not a new firmware with this update.

2020-1-7
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
Second Officer
Canada

I sure hope the development team is more active than the translation team is... è-)
2020-1-8
Use props
BGA
Captain
United States

rhoude57 - YUL Posted at 1-8 12:58
I sure hope the development team is more active than the translation team is... è-)

I just noticed there is now an option to run the Windows app in a window instead of fullscreen.
2020-1-8
Use props
Frank82
New
Netherlands

Unfortunately I'm not able to select any option in select menus:

Clicking or tapping an option does not select it. The same for these kind of menus in Scratch mode.

This happens on Surface Pro 6 win10
2020-2-2
Use props
BGA
Captain
United States

Frank82 Posted at 2-2 14:47
Unfortunately I'm not able to select any option in select menus:

[view_image]

This seems to be an issue for anyone trying to run the app in a Surface device. I don't know about any fix to it, sorry. It does work as expected on desktop windows, MacOS, Android and iOS.
2020-2-3
Use props
Bobee05
lvl.1

Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/
2020-2-7
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.4
Lithuania

In version 1.0.9 is translation error. When you play in battle mode and the game ends it should show on tablet "Victory" or "Defeat". Now it shows it in Chinese language. Scoreboard translated.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules