Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Goggles Display Modes
3747 4 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kreeze
Second Officer

United States

I have had my goggles since launch day and there has always been 1 thing that's bugged me; the display modes. Currently you can either have your goggles in 4:3 mode, which for some reason does not go to the top or the bottom of the screen, or in 16:9 mode, which cuts off the top and bottom of the camera but uses the entire screen.
Please consider making 4:3 mode fill from the top to the bottom of the screen when set to 100%. There is no reason for it not to. Also, more importantly, please consider making a third display mode: 4:3 stretched. I want to be able to fly with the entire massive screens but I don't want to restrict my view like in 16:9 mode. If you could make it so it is possible to stretch 4:3 to fill the entire screen it would really improve the flying experience.
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and sharing your informative insights. I will be forwarding this suggestion to our designated DJI department for further evaluation. Thank you.
2020-1-8
Use props
Bol2riz
lvl.4

France

Kinda like the idea too
2020-1-9
Use props
TechnoCore
lvl.3

United States

I would also really like a 4:3 stretched. Even better would be non-linear stretch like an action camera.
2020-1-9
Use props
TechnoCore
lvl.3

United States

Or, they could allow zoom above 100%, and separate vertical/horizontal zoom. You could zoom both in 4:3 and get it to fill top to bottom, increase horizontal further all the way to stretch to 16:9, or somewhere between. Increase vertical further and achieve the crop they use now for 16:9 etc...
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules