IMU error: Acc Disconnected Gyro Disconnected
4142 3 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeaveTheDesk
New

New Zealand

Hello friends, I'm a bit bummed out. Just decided to turn on my drone and start to learn it. I updated the firmware, had issues, then reset to default and updated again and had the same issues.

Error Codes are:

- Gimbal cannot receive main controller data.

- Accelerometer failed

- Gyroscope Error

- Check "Overall Status" in Main Controller settings.

I then tried to calibrate the IMU as I heard that was a fix, but when I went to IMU it shows:

-Acc0 Disconnected           Gyro00 Disconnected
-Acc1 Disconnected           Gyro01 Disconnected

I contacted support and they said to send it back to their US service center but I am in New Zealand and leave for Thailand in 1 week. Can anyone s

2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did the drone experienced any hard impact or crash prior from getting this issue?. I would recommend to please try doing a firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2 and after refreshing the firmware, please try calibrating the IMU. If issue persists after these troubleshooting steps I would recommend to visit our official DJI website to locate the nearby Recommended Service Center to further diagnose this matter and a proper resolution will be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-1-8
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Hardware junctions, the quick disconnect header ribbon conductors unseated else oxide impaired contact interface
2020-1-8
Use props
fans52993ba6
New

France

Same problem... Yesterday flight ok... Aftet 2h...
Screenshot_20210708-210055.jpg
2021-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules