Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CASA Rules
1022 5 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

CASA Rules for Ozzie flyers:

https://www.casa.gov.au/knowyourdrone/drone-rules

2020-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good info, thanks for sharing.
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Manxmann. Thank you for posting this link and these informative information with us. Great find and thank you for your support.
2020-1-11
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Wonder what CASA will come up with this year Manxmann. Think I may have to visit you for some clear sky flying. I'm getting fed up with smoke. Then add in VLAT, LAT, assorted fixed wing and helicopters and I'd say it's a good six to eight weeks since I tickled the batteries.
2020-1-12
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

sky wombat Posted at 1-12 00:54
Wonder what CASA will come up with this year Manxmann. Think I may have to visit you for some clear sky flying. I'm getting fed up with smoke. Then add in VLAT, LAT, assorted fixed wing and helicopters and I'd say it's a good six to eight weeks since I tickled the batteries.

We have been following the news from the East side ........  you have my sympathy as do all the folk affected by the fires.

We have had a few in WA but nothing on the scale you mob have been experiencing   

No doubt our turn is coming.
We did have one started near Perth last week.  Caused by a buggered wheel bearing on a boat trailer (Oh,  how unusual !??)  The bearing seized,  the wheel came off,   the hub hit the bitumen = sparks = fire !  

2020-1-12
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Manxmann Posted at 1-12 01:32
We have been following the news from the East side ........  you have my sympathy as do all the folk affected by the fires.

We have had a few in WA but nothing on the scale you mob have been experiencing   

See it all happens in WA. Actually think I'll book a train trip after this is all over.
I'll pm you some links from the other day
2020-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules