DJI Refresh Care (AU) - No shipping label?
1045 5 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ajith97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134557 ft
Australia

Hey,
I had recently crashed my drone and had put through a repair request. I got the option to 'print my case' and asked me to send it in time. I was wondering whether that itself is the label? Or I'll recieve a separate Australia Post shipping label through email and how long does that usually take?

Side question: With the recent bushfires happening across Australia, would the expected time for the entire process be extended? If so, how much longer would that be?

Cheers,
Ajith

Screenshot of the message after submitting the request

Screenshot of the message after submitting the request
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ajith, 'print my case' is printing a documentary about the case which you have filled in the online repair form, then please place the copy in the package that you are sending in to ensure the process goes smoothly. The shipping label will be sent to you separately soon via email if your address is qualified for it.
The overall repair time of your product will be 5-6 working days excluding the shipping and delivery time, whether the bushfires will affect the shipment, it would be better to verify with the courier company when receiving the shipping label, thanks for your understanding.
2020-1-8
Use props
Ajith97
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-8 03:21
Hi Ajith, 'print my case' is printing a documentary about the case which you have filled in the online repair form, then please place the copy in the package that you are sending in to ensure the process goes smoothly. The shipping label will be sent to you separately soon via email if your address is qualified for it.
The overall repair time of your product will be 5-6 working days excluding the shipping and delivery time, whether the bushfires will affect the shipment, it would be better to verify with the courier company when receiving the shipping label, thanks for your understanding.

Hey Mindy, thanks for clarifying that. Guess I just wait for the shipping label from Australia Post then.
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ajith97 Posted at 1-8 03:50
Hey Mindy, thanks for clarifying that.  Guess I just wait for the shipping label from Australia Post then.

You are welcome, we see the shipping label has been created, it should have been sent to you, please keep us updated if you have any further question.
2020-1-8
Use props
Ajith97
lvl.1
Australia

Hey! I've recieved the quotation but for some odd reason, I can't seem to find the case in my account panel? I'm able to check the progress inquiry through my case number however.
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ajith97 Posted at 1-14 20:17
Hey! I've recieved the quotation but for some odd reason, I can't seem to find the case in my account panel? I'm able to check the progress inquiry through my case number however.

Hi Ajith97, as per check, your case has been finished the repair, please keep close attention to the tracking infromation, we hope you can receive it soon.  
2020-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules