Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight records not updating in forum or FLY App
5433 27 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Hello comunity!
So I did three flights yesterday after I got an iPhone 6S, all working fine, even compass indicator.

However, every time I open the app, the flight logs/records show correctly, but I'm promted with a message saying, "sync flight data to the cloud automatically over wifi and view it in other devices", this was allways "ON" by default before, before FW 1.0.4 it would say, "three flights haven't been synced" and tapping will load them correctly.

Now I press the "enable" sync data, but it deletes the last three flights... I left the app opened for hours and it doesnt sync them.
Flight distance is not updated in DJI forum neither.
The funny thing is that Airdata managed to load all the logs and distance correctly.

Any ideas what is happenning or what can I do?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Attahced a video screen capture.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gW2Sm-7uKy99mzHkyl-_WA4TIAYUDSjx

2020-1-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

Anybody from support has an answer?
@DJI Stephen @DJI Mindy

2020-1-8
Use props
spanzetta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
Italy

I posted some days ago a similar problem but didn't get any reply from anyone
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205974

2020-1-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

spanzetta Posted at 1-8 05:42
I posted some days ago a similar problem but didn't get any reply from anyone
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205974

Hi thanks for the info, I answered to your post too.
Cannot believe this weird silence...
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Regarding this inquiry after enabling the Auto Sync feature. When you try a different internet connection are you still encountering this issue? If possible, please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 09:21
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Regarding this inquiry after enabling the Auto Sync feature. When you try a different internet connection are you still encountering this issue? If possible, please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello DJI Paladin and thanks for the answer, I have try using two phones, same result.
I also re installed the DJI FLY App just in case, problem persists.
I only have one internet connection.
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-8 10:02
Hello DJI Paladin and thanks for the answer, I have try using two phones, same result.
I also re installed the DJI FLY App just in case, problem persists.
I only have one internet connection.

Thank you for update, I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after doing multiple troubleshooting. I will be forwarding this information/thread to our designated support team for further attention. Thank you for understanding.
2020-1-8
Use props
JM.REYES
First Officer
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 15:56
Thank you for update, I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after doing multiple troubleshooting. I will be forwarding this information/thread to our designated support team for further attention. Thank you for understanding.
After reading the comment of my namesake, I did the test with my drone, both with Wifi and with the data connection of my 4G operator, the result is IDENTIFIC. Flight data is not synchronized, they remain in the phone memory. Conclusion, they already report two failures in the last update, this one of the data, and the micro pulls of the video recording.
2020-1-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

JM.REYES Posted at 1-9 01:18
After reading the comment of my namesake, I did the test with my drone, both with Wifi and with the data connection of my 4G operator, the result is IDENTIFIC. Flight data is not synchronized, they remain in the phone memory. Conclusion, they already report two failures in the last update, this one of the data, and the micro pulls of the video recording.

Thanks for testing that out amigo!
Yeah it seems the records are correctly stored in the phone, even airdata extracts the flight info, time and distance correctly, but somehow DJI FLY APP fails to sync in in my DJI account...
Looking forward for a solution!
2020-1-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

I did some flights this afternoon and now data from APP and Airdata match, maybe was a server thingy?
Anyway will keep testing this out.
Thanks to everyone for the input and help.
2020-1-9
Use props
Francoisd
Captain
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, have you found a solution about this issue ?

Thanks.
2020-1-11
Use props
spanzetta
Second Officer
Italy

just a quick note for pointing out that even DJI Forum have problems with email notifications.. so it looks like there are issues with their servers..
I opened a thread about that but so far no real answer or solutions  .. after many days.. :-(
2020-1-12
Use props
jonny007
Captain
Germany

There is something wrong with the forum too. I look for the thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=206646&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D712%26typeid%3D712 and ist shows "bad gateway"
2020-1-12
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

spanzetta Posted at 1-12 00:25
just a quick note for pointing out that even DJI Forum have problems with email notifications.. so it looks like there are issues with their servers..
I opened a thread about that but so far no real answer or solutions  .. after many days.. :-(

Guess DJI is trying to fix stuff, way too many new pilots.
2020-1-12
Use props
spanzetta
Second Officer
Italy

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-12 02:14
Guess DJI is trying to fix stuff, way too many new pilots.

I guess that too.. too many new users in a short time..
maybe they didn't plan such big increase..
2020-1-12
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

spanzetta Posted at 1-12 08:28
I guess that too.. too many new users in a short time..
maybe they didn't plan such big increase..

Yeah pretty probable...I placed an order in amazon the 5th of November, cancelled the 11th when they said "end of January"... I checked today and it said "3 months" so I guess the demand is bigger than anybody anticipated.
2020-1-12
Use props
spanzetta
Second Officer
Italy

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-12 08:32
Yeah pretty probable...I placed an order in amazon the 5th of November, cancelled the 11th when they said "end of January"... I checked today and it said "3 months" so I guess the demand is bigger than anybody anticipated.

they made completely wrong forecast
2020-1-12
Use props
ABeardedItalian
First Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

I just wanted to bump this as the 1.06app isn't updating at all S9 Andoid 9, 1.03/1.04 were slow but would update on the DJI app and on the forums flight distance, the logs are being recorded as I sync with AirData and I see them but DJI's Own app doesn't update. I've rolled my installation back to 1.03(Still had the 1.03apk) and it updated the missing flights.
2020-1-22
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

ABeardedItalian Posted at 1-22 05:49
I just wanted to bump this as the 1.06app isn't updating at all S9 Andoid 9, 1.03/1.04 were slow but would update on the DJI app and on the forums flight distance, the logs are being recorded as I sync with AirData and I see them but DJI's Own app doesn't update. I've rolled my installation back to 1.03(Still had the 1.03apk) and it updated the missing flights.

Good to know that may be helping other users
2020-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-22 09:20
Good to know that may be helping other users

None of my flight records have uploaded to my account ,
2020-1-22
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 1-22 10:48
None of my flight records have uploaded to my account ,

Hi Hallmark007, what do you mean, none of your Mavic mini flights have synced?
2020-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-23 01:14
Hi Hallmark007, what do you mean, none of your Mavic mini flights have synced?

I mean none of the mileage I have clocked up using my mini have accumulated to my account , like yesterday I flew mini 6.3 km and synced flight nothing showed up, I also flew my zoom 8.4km and this did show up .
2020-1-23
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 1-23 09:37
I mean none of the mileage I have clocked up using my mini have accumulated to my account , like yesterday I flew mini 6.3 km and synced flight nothing showed up, I also flew my zoom 8.4km and this did show up .

Aha that´s weird, so there is something going on either server with DJI Fly App or something else.
2020-1-23
Use props
djiuser_eUagDLj3oo2x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45049 ft
United Kingdom

Having a similar problem with my Mavic Air 2, flights won’t sync up at all.

Screen shot black background - shows what I have after reinstall of app and sync on. Shows total of two flights. But no records

Screen shot white back ground - shows before app re instal and without sync on.

Now tried connecting to Airdata and it has pulled the 2 flights correctly. But the DJI Fly App just won’t show anything.

Help?
AAE6D3F6-026C-4E92-9C2C-F7B6B38EA6B8.png
5948A885-2998-41F8-89D1-C551DAC07EB0.png
2020-8-28
Use props
virtual
Captain
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

djiuser_eUagDLj3oo2x Posted at 8-28 08:03
Having a similar problem with my Mavic Air 2, flights won’t sync up at all.

Screen shot black background - shows what I have after reinstall of app and sync on. Shows total of two flights. But no records
[Image]

Do you have Auto sync enabled in app settings?
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_eUagDLj3oo2x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45049 ft
United Kingdom

virtual Posted at 8-28 09:31
Do you have Auto sync enabled in app settings?

Yep

Tried all sorts of combinations.
4FDB4A3C-855C-46B5-B4D6-55F8641F65CE.png
2020-8-28
Use props
virtual
Captain
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

djiuser_eUagDLj3oo2x Posted at 8-28 10:43
Yep  

Tried all sorts of combinations.

When I cleared the Cache of flyrecords I had 0 flights for a while on Android. With Auto-sync I have all records back now...
2020-8-29
Use props
Ruzhye
First Officer
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

I tried a flight with the Auto-sync enabled after the last update.  It appears that the flight data was captured correctly and could be read by Airdata.  I'll have to keep testing to see if the auto-sync issues continues for me.
2020-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules