Repair Status
1549 17 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

Hi, I hope somebody can give me a suggestion with this. I crashed my Mavic Mini (a small crash with very little damage but it resulted in some vibration when flying so I wanted to get it looked at by professionals). I went to DJI's website for advice and found details of the official distrubuter here in Spain DJI Ars Madrid. I contacted the distributer, completed the online form, got an RMA and posted the drone off.

The distributor then confirmed that they have sent my drone off to the manufacturor for assesment. To be honest if I suspected they were going to do that I'd have found someone local to have a look at it. Anyway, that was on 26th December. I tried to track the status of the repair on DJI's website and it asks me for a case number. I haven't been given a case number so I emailed DJI support to ask them for it. They replied that it's the distributor who has to give me the case number. So I emailed the distributor asking for it and they have told me that they're unable to give me the case number. I contact DJI again with this information two days ago and as of yet haven't heard back from them.

Can somebody please help me? I'd like to know the case number to track the repair, or at least have an update.

Thanks.
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi darrenbenidorm, sorry to read your unpleasant experience with the dealer, since the drone was sent back by the dealer via the dealer system, you must get the case number from them due to privacy policy, please double verify with them or ask them for the current repair status.
If they still refuse, please PM me your own contact information as well as the SN of the drone, we will see if there is anything we can help, thank you.
2020-1-8
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

Hi DJI Mindy. Thank you for your reply. I emailed them again yesterday to ask for a status update and I've heard nothing back from them. I would really really appreciate it if you could help me with this please. The company I am dealing with seem uniterested in letting me know the progress. The S/N is 1WGDGAP312G447.
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darrenbenidorm Posted at 1-9 10:59
Hi DJI Mindy. Thank you for your reply. I emailed them again yesterday to ask for a status update and I've heard nothing back from them. I would really really appreciate it if you could help me with this please. The company I am dealing with seem uniterested in letting me know the progress. The S/N is 1WGDGAP312G447.

We will inform the team to try to contact the dealer to see whether they can give you an update of the repair status. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-1-11
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

Thanks DJI Mindy. Fortunatly I learnt the art of patience many years ago. The problem here isn't my patience but the appauling communication from your affiliate in Madrid. Thanks again for your help so far.
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darrenbenidorm Posted at 1-11 04:30
Thanks DJI Mindy. Fortunatly I learnt the art of patience many years ago. The problem here isn't my patience but the appauling communication from your affiliate in Madrid. Thanks again for your help so far.

The latest news from the distributor is that they have sent the drone off to the manufacturer for assessment right? May we have the other information you have left to the distributor? Such as your name, contact number, email and so on?
2020-1-13
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 23:06
The latest news from the distributor is that they have sent the drone off to the manufacturer for assessment right? May we have the other information you have left to the distributor? Such as your name, contact number, email and so on?

Hi Mindy,t hank you for replying. Yes, DJI Ars Madrid eventually replied to me on Friday to tell me that they are waitng for the diagnosis form the manufacturor. I will send you a message now with all of my personal details. Many thanks, Darren
2020-1-13
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

Hi DJI MIndy, I sent you my details 3 days ago - I didn't get a message back from you and haven't heard anything since. Did you receive them? Have you been able to find anything else out? Your affiliate DJI Ars Madrid received my drone on 24th December, more than three weeks ago and I know nothing about it, Is this normal for your company? I don't think I've experienced such poor communication and service ever before! Thanks, Darren
2020-1-15
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

DJI your communication is as bad as that of your affiliate in Madrid. I really wish I'd never heard of your brand. You're literally rubbish. Absolutely shameful.
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darrenbenidorm Posted at 1-13 23:13
Hi Mindy,t hank you for replying. Yes, DJI Ars Madrid eventually replied to me on Friday to tell me that they are waitng for the diagnosis form the manufacturor. I will send you a message now with all of my personal details. Many thanks, Darren

I am terribly sorry for the late response, I will forward your info to the proper team for further followup. Sincerely sorry again for the troubles.
2020-1-19
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-19 19:41
I am terribly sorry for the late response, I will forward your info to the proper team for further followup. Sincerely sorry again for the troubles.

DJI Mindy you keep pretending to help me but not actually doing anything! If you can't help just tell me so but please stop pretending to help me!! I can now sincerely say that DJI's customer service / support is amongst the worst I've experienced in my life.
2020-1-23
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

This has been a horrible experience and still no solution. In the end i've had to ask for my drone to be returned back to me from DJI after a month of it sitting in their instalation in Holland and them not even looking at it in that time!!! So i've spent since 24th December chasing this up and with zero result. What a complete waste of time and rubbish rubbish service. I absolutely regret buying a DJI product. Now all I can do is wait for this useless company to return my drone to me so I can find another company to service/repair it. If you're considering buying a DJI product, please consider whether customer service, after sales and support are important to you. If they are then I strongly recommend you choose a different company's products.
2020-1-30
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

For anybody who's following this, DJI finally got round to assessing my drone 4 days ago!! I paid the quote straightaway so hopefully the repair will be done quickly. Once again for anybody considering buying a DJI product and aftersales care / customer service is even slightly important to you, I recommend you think twice.
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darrenbenidorm Posted at 3-6 10:58
For anybody who's following this, DJI finally got round to assessing my drone 4 days ago!! I paid the quote straightaway so hopefully the repair will be done quickly. Once again for anybody considering buying a DJI product and aftersales care / customer service is even slightly important to you, I recommend you think twice.

Hi darrenbenidorm, I'm so sorry for the late response. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know and PM me your case number. Thanks.
2020-3-7
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

Hi Mindy.. i wonder if you could see what's going on with this.. I paid the repair cost 5 days ago... Case number CAS-3880907-Z3Z8Z7

Thanks, Darren
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darrenbenidorm Posted at 3-10 12:25
Hi Mindy.. i wonder if you could see what's going on with this.. I paid the repair cost 5 days ago... Case number CAS-3880907-Z3Z8Z7

Thanks, Darren

Hi Darren, I have checked your case, the quotation has been sent to the email of the case creater and waiting for the payment. If you have finished the payment, please send an email to support@dji.com and provide us with your payment records, thanks.
2020-3-10
Use props
darrenbenidorm
lvl.2
Spain

So.. after nearly three months I got my drone back from being repaired. And it's come back even worse than when I sent it!!! When I turn it on the camera spins and shakes and gets really hot.. and keeps doing this until I turn it off. I don't even have words to describe how unhappy I am with DJI.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwp7BbaM_0
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darrenbenidorm Posted at 3-20 12:43
So.. after nearly three months I got my drone back from being repaired. And it's come back even worse than when I sent it!!! When I turn it on the camera spins and shakes and gets really hot.. and keeps doing this until I turn it off. I don't even have words to describe how unhappy I am with DJI.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwp7BbaM_0

We are terribly sorry to know the drone is still not working after getting back from the facility, we under how frustrated you are and this is never what we expected. Your case has been escalated to the higher-level team for follow-up, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules