1431 4 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Autel EVO 2 , looks like it has the specs we have been waiting for, the only issue is when they can get it to market and whether it performs to spec

Hopefully this will trigger the release of the Mavic 3

Competion is good thing for the consumer, it spurs on development, hopefully reduces cost and prevents complacency in manufacturers

https://auteldrones.com/pages/evo2

2020-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The sample video that went up compared to the M2P didnt seem all that great.  Its also quite a bit bigger than the M2P.    But it should push DJI to up their game.
2020-1-8
Use props
lannes
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

This is an honest review and some sample files

https://www.tomstechtime.com/evo2

The files are huge, not many PC's are going to be able to run or edit them, which is a potential drawback

2020-1-8
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

They copied everything from mavic 2 series, design related, imo. Sure new drones will have more pix, more flight time etc. Also bitrate is weak, as for 4 (about 30mbit) , as for 6/8k (120mbit) 10 bit video, if you ask me. that could potentially lead to heavy compression distortions etc, not really true pro tool.
I find high pix thermal camera most interesting from whole thing, this is where dji should be better from start (but sure they will probably bump this in mavic 3 series, i guess).
2020-1-8
Use props
lannes
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

izotop Posted at 1-8 05:55
They copied everything from mavic 2 series, design related, imo. Sure new drones will have more pix, more flight time etc. Also bitrate is weak, as for 4 (about 30mbit) , as for 6/8k (120mbit) 10 bit video, if you ask me. that could potentially lead to heavy compression distortions etc, not really true pro tool.
I find high pix thermal camera most interesting from whole thing, this is where dji should be better from start (but sure they will probably bump this in mavic 3 series, i guess).

The build quality is definitely not up to the M2P standard

I can't even play some of the sample video files,  my Intel Core i7-8809G (Intel Hades Canyon NUC) with 32mb of ram is stuggling big time
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules