tello is not taking off
4240 5 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Faial
lvl.1

Pakistan

I am new in the forum. Kindly help me, my tello is not taking off. One CW motor was broken and I replace it with another bought from local hoppy shop. When I try to take off it tilts up from one side and falls to the side where the motor was replaced (it rotates but doesnt take off). I have calaborated and I think my tello setup is fine. Maybe its related to RPM of the replaced motor. Please suggest me a solution and help me with your expert view.
2020-1-8
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

It sounds like either the new motor is not receiving enough power or the wrong blade has been placed on the CW motor. I would try swapping the new CW motor with the working CW motor on the other side and see if that works. If not that I would have the drone recalibrate its IMU and check if there are any firmware updates in the app.
2020-1-10
Use props
Faisal Khan
lvl.1

Pakistan

BA Drone Dude Posted at 1-10 07:37
It sounds like either the new motor is not receiving enough power or the wrong blade has been placed on the CW motor. I would try swapping the new CW motor with the working CW motor on the other side and see if that works. If not that I would have the drone recalibrate its IMU and check if there are any firmware updates in the app.

Thanks for your reply.i uploaded my propellers setup i think it is ok wlll flip motors and then update you again
Tello v_1578746734582.jpeg
2020-1-11
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

Ok thank you. I do agree the propeller setup looks correct. I'll be available just about whenever you post back.
2020-1-13
Use props
Faisal Khan
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for replying. Since it didn't fly I replaced all 4 motors and now it is starting to fly but unfortunately it doesn't fly higher than 2 feet. I think the replaced motors don't have good quality or have low rpm.
2020-1-26
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Faisal Khan Posted at 1-26 06:55
Thanks for replying. Since it didn't fly I replaced all 4 motors and now it is starting to fly but unfortunately it doesn't fly higher than 2 feet. I think the replaced motors don't have good quality or have low rpm.

Sorry to reply Khan. Please check whether there is any motor that doesn't work. If yes, the motor may need to repair. If no, could you please take another picture or video which shows the propellors. I will help you to check again. Thanks a lot.
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules