Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Time Drone Pilot
964 7 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic Mini is the first and only drone I've ever used. I think DJI did a great job creating a drone ideal for the first time pilot. As much as I'd like more camera controls , I have to wonder if maybe its better I learn to fly the drone first then worry about camera controls later. Maybe DJI had this in mind when designing this drone. Just a thought.

Also, I've been experiencing a lot of wobble in my latest footage. Not as much in the below video, but today it was very noticable. I noticed I got some gimbal overload messages when flying today. It was not windy, and I live in Florida so temps were in the 70's. This happened flying in C mode trying to get very slow "cinematic" footage. I re-started the drone and no longer got the error, but all the footage had alot of wobble. when I looked at the card on the computer.

Any suggestions?

2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and welcome to DJI Forum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please try calibrate the IMU and the Gimbal of the said drone to isolate the issue. Please keep is posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-8
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 16:16
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please try calibrate the IMU and the Gimbal of the said drone to isolate the issue. Please keep is posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I just made a second post with sample footage. I did calibrate the imu, compass, and gimbal with no improvement.
2020-1-8
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

GREAT footage!

I'm in FL also and this week has been supurb for flying. Good temps and dead calm.

Cheers!
=C=
2020-1-8
Use props
grahamjohnson10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2817172 ft
United Kingdom

I'm wondering if one or more of the blades has damage. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2020-1-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"I've been experiencing a lot of wobble in my latest footage"   "I noticed I got some gimbal overload messages when flying today."

Have you added any filters in front of camera lens?
2020-1-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 1-8 16:18
I just made a second post with sample footage. I did calibrate the imu, compass, and gimbal with no improvement.

I had some of the shake with FW 1.0.2 but it dissapeared in FW 1.0.3.
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 1-8 16:18

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue still persists. I would recommend for you contact our
DJI Support Team to start up a ticket. We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter.Thank you.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules