Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Distance
830 8 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bonmot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

Just curious about the flight distance under the user avatar.
Where does it come from?
Why I don't have one? LOL
Thanks
Paul
2020-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It comes when you sync your flight logs to the DJI Cloud.  It appears that you haven't registered a brand new un used drone yet as you don't have drone listed.
2020-1-9
Use props
bonmot
lvl.4
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 1-9 01:32
It comes when you sync your flight logs to the DJI Cloud.  It appears that you haven't registered a brand new un used drone yet as you don't have drone listed.

I was looking for a place to "register" my drone. But couldn't find it. Is my "level" too low?
2020-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bonmot Posted at 1-9 05:36
I was looking for a place to "register" my drone. But couldn't find it. Is my "level" too low?

Its done when you first pair the app to the drone.  If the drone is a refurb or second hand it will not add it to your profile.
2020-1-9
Use props
bonmot
lvl.4
Canada

That’s what I thought. My DJI Go 4 has been paired and used with the remote a few times in the last week.
I received this Mavic 2 Zoom on Jan 3 as a brand new item.
And it looked brand new :-)
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

bonmot Posted at 1-9 06:34
That’s what I thought. My DJI Go 4 has been paired and used with the remote a few times in the last week.
I received this Mavic 2 Zoom on Jan 3 as a brand new item.
And it looked brand new :-)

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. May I know, have you sync your flight records for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom? Can you please provide me by PM the email used to activate the said drone. Thank you.
2020-1-9
Use props
bonmot
lvl.4
Canada

OK, thanks guys. I found the "cloud" button in the App!
Yeah! 75ft total fly distance. LOL
2020-1-9
Use props
bonmot
lvl.4
Canada

Ok, now "privacy" LOL. How much of info is shared on the Forum? Only flight distance? Thanks
2020-1-9
Use props
Francoisd
Captain
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Hi,

Sorry not to created my own therad but I am not able to. I well have the new thread button but when I create a new one, I can only save draft, not publish it.

I have a mavic mini up to dated firmware (1.0.4) and all updated and I have the same problem, my avatar distance is not updated but it is not also updated in dji fly.

I tried to logoff and logon in dji fly on my iphone 8 and I got the flight time and distance updated (452m and 23 min) but as soon as I click on sync flight data, The flight distance comes back to 0 ans the time to 2min.

What can be wrong ?
Thank you for your help.
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules