1033 4 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2989 ft
Denmark

Hi

Earlier I posted that my DJI GO4 app crashes in flight and have some trouble with the picture pixies(the picture was lacking)

Today I went out flying again and the apps crashed again - I notes that the controller(plus with build in screen) was getting very hot on the underside - is that normal?  I could that be the reason the keeps crashing?

I can read that a cooling fan should kick in to prevent the controller to overheat - if yes, should I be able to hear it and if yes, what does it sounds like.?

Br. Martin
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Are you seeing any error messages when you are encountering this issue? I would recommend to please reinstall the firmware of the said remote controller by going to our DJI Official Website . In addition, I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video for this process. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As we review your concern, it shows that the problem might be in the hardware of the RC. Therefore, I will highly recommend you to send the RC to us for further diagnostics. You may refer to the link below. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your unit, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy.

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-1-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Look towards the end.  The underside is indeed hot.
2020-1-9
Use props
Newee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2989 ft
Denmark

Thanks, for your comments - I will re-install firmware and see if the problems still there - else I will send it ind for repair. Thank -cooling fan is running ;-)
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules