Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with Duplicated Frames
458 3 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OperatorTrained
lvl.1
United States

Hey everyone!

I'm having a very frustrating issue regarding my Mavic Pro 2.

Almost everytime I come back from flying, the videos always have an duplicated frame every five frames. I was using a Sandisk Extreme Pro which should has been fine on my Sony A7Rii for 4k, but I decided to try with the Mavic's internal storage just to rule that out. Both still had the duplicated frames. I then thought it may be my computer which is a 2014 Macbook Pro. Obviously not that old, but it has no issues handling 4k 30fps footage from my Sony, so I'm coming up a bit confused on this. Could this be a H.265 issue? I'm recording 4k, 30fps and dlog.

I sell these videos as stock footage so it's more than a bit frustrating to manually go and delete every extra frame.

Thanks everyone!
2020-1-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I remember Mac has issues with DJI files.
What editor are you using?
Can't find the exact cause, but it sounds familiar.
Can you share a (short) original file, I can test on Windows?
SD card probably has nothing to do with this.
2020-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A 2014 MacBook will struggle with H265,  but with the use of proxies will be able to process the video,  I do this with my 2016 MacBook Pro and 2015 MacBook Air.  Which editor are you using.
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. For better assistance, kindly please provide a short video of the said concern. Please keep us posted for further assistance . Thank you.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules