Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-SC Release Notes (01/09/2020)
4573 20 1-9 00:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft

China

Overview:
  • Date: 2020.01.09
  • Firmware: v1.4.0.30
  • DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.2.8
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.2.8
  • User Manual: v1.2

What’s New?
  • Added Focus Control in Create page of Ronin app (requires Ronin app v1.2.8 or later).
  • Added video recording and focus pull support for Fujifilm XT3 cameras with supported X mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). Requires Fujifilm XT3 firmware v3.1.0 or later. Note that the camera is unable to auto focus in video recording mode.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS M6 Mark II cameras with supported EF-M mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). To use autofocus on the Canon EOS M6 Mark II, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Fixed issue: unable to take photos after pressing halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal when using the Camera Control Cable (RSS-F) with Fujifilm XT20 cameras.
  • Fixed issue: the focus wheel experienced motor interference when the zoom speed was fast when using the Camera Control Cable (Multi) with Sony cameras.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware through the DJI Ronin app. Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • If Ronin-SC has a camera attached and is turned on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens, as the motors will shut off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart Ronin-SC and retry.

1-9 00:30
Use props
djiuser_HIZsVAuPfSTE
New

Kazakhstan

DJI, please add support for Panasonic cameras GX80/GX85!!
1-9 10:51
Use props
fans9fd5113b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13507 ft
Belgium

Finally we have Fujifilm support.. Now you're telling us the autofocus doesn't work. I don't know what to feel anymore.
1-10 22:21
Use props
VeloPAS
New

Thailand

360 roll not work for me! Can't select in user profile.
1-10 23:44
Use props
djiuser_rWAVVcCPj0v5
lvl.1
United States

Will autofocus capability be added for the Fujifilm X-T3 using the Multi-Camera Control Cable? Or is this not possible when using this cable?
1-12 19:08
Use props
Ecc1293
lvl.1

United States

Will there be a zoom function added to the active tracking ?  The field of view is so big that the at a distance it looses the object being track fairly easy.  The unit and software itself has been great but that zoom function would greatly help tracking at a distance.  Thanks Joey G
1-13 09:38
Use props
Smashey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105 ft

Ireland

Thank you DJI
1-13 14:27
Use props
xchrisx
lvl.2
Hungary

bmpcc4k support??????
1-14 10:13
Use props
Smashey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105 ft

Ireland

With the multi camera cable connected everything works as suggested but the gimbal appears to be supplying power to the camera - effectively recharging the battery in the Fujifilm X-T3. Is this normal?
1-14 15:01
Use props
NoOneOfAnyConsequence
lvl.1
United States

Smashey Posted at 1-14 15:01
With the multi camera cable connected everything works as suggested but the gimbal appears to be supplying power to the camera - effectively recharging the battery in the Fujifilm X-T3. Is this normal?

Yes, in what DJI has published about this it is normal. When using the USB cable, power will be supplied from the gimbal battery to an X-T3. Just thought I'd take a minute to answer your question since it doesn't look like anyone from DJI takes the time to respond to us in this forum.
1-15 20:34
Use props
Yveske D
Second Officer
Belgium

Will focus control with the app become available for Ronin S also ?
1-16 01:45
Use props
DJI-Paul
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
China

xchrisx Posted at 1-14 10:13
bmpcc4k support??????

Unofficially supported for now. You can try it.
1-20 20:04
Use props
TMRE
lvl.3
United States

Any progress on the Sony A6600 ?
1-21 19:24
Use props
moviephoto
lvl.1

Azerbaijan

Hello. Will the focus knob support focus control with Sigma lenses on Sony a6400 cameras?
2-10 16:20
Use props
djiuser_1lpn0O1ZDBBr
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Ronin SC Problem Motor Error Bluetooth Error Help
2-11 06:24
Use props
c4lifestyle
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Does the SC work with the A6100? Just making sure since ill be getting my hands on a A6100
2-11 14:01
Use props
czechmark01
First Officer
Flight distance : 534288 ft
United States

TMRE Posted at 1-21 19:24
Any progress on the Sony A6600 ?

I received the attached link from DJI as a result of my pre purchase research inti the Ronin SC - looks like good news for us!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin_SC/20200109/Ronin_SC_Camera_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Paul O.

2-19 16:21
Use props
jyung
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI-Paul Posted at 1-20 20:04
Unofficially supported for now. You can try it.

Sorry, which feature is available? I connect the usb-c cable but the pull focus does not work at all.
2-21 06:14
Use props
Sergio87
lvl.1

Spain

I have tried 100 times, but the 3 mode lights still flashing in red. What should i do? I need help, please. Thanks @DJISupport #DJISupport
2-24 03:46
Use props
djiuser_DiYhmrAH2eIS
lvl.1

France

I've been through the worst scam ever,  I ordered my Ronin SC on December 6, 2019 and until today I still haven't received it  I am so disappointed it was my first shopping experience with them i just regret
3-1 09:13
Use props
TMRE
lvl.3
United States

czechmark01 Posted at 2-19 16:21
I received the attached link from DJI as a result of my pre purchase research inti the Ronin SC - looks like good news for us!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin_SC/20200109/Ronin_SC_Camera_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Last week, I took my gear out to shoot. I am able to record video no problem, I am unable to take pictures. I tried every button on the device.
3-24 12:40
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 12021243 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great write up.
3-28 09:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now