Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Winner announcement-#My Phantom Story Contest - Share Your Elevat...
11919 12 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

英文:M:672_304.jpg

Winner announcement!!

The First Prize:  
Photographer: druno
Thread:  #MyPhantomStory DJI TIME
-
The Best Stories:
- Photographer: AirButterflyDrone
Thread:  #MyPhantomStory SAVE THE PLANET

- Photographer: AndrewMakarenko
Thread: #MyPhantomStory Golden Autumn at Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

- Photographer: inforafwillems.com
Thread: #MyPhantomStory Drone-LasVegas

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Initially launched in 2013, DJI’s Phantom series is an iconic drone for many pilots.
On January 7, 2020, DJI relaunched the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, announcing that the popular series was back.
From Phantom 2 to Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, the Phantom series has accompanied countless drone pilots while they transform from beginners to professionals.
Not only operating skills are needed to be a decent pilot. A proficient understanding of flying and photography enhances everything from take-off to landing.
The impact of flight not only remains with the drone; it also stays in our memories and conversations.
The footage a Phantom captures records color, composition, and camera movement. It also captures emotion.
Selected by Times as one of ten tech products that defined the 2010s, DJI’s Phantom series has already accompanied drone enthusiasts for nearly a decade. As we are now standing at the beginning of 2020, it’s time to review the story we share with the Phantom series, develop our courage, and begin a new journey.

Deadline:
Submissions will be accepted until 23:59 on Feb 7, 2020 (UTC+8).

Results Announcement:
Feb 15, 2020 (UTC+8).

How to Participate:
1.     Post a thread in any sub-section under the “Works” section with the tag #MyPhantomStory in the title. For example #MyPhantomStory  My Journey to Iceland (Please note that submissions tagged incorrectly will be ineligible for entry.)
2.     Share photos or videos shot on any drone from the Phantom series. Photos should all be shot with a Phantom series drone and video content should be made up of at least 30% footage shot on a Phantom drone.
3.         Introduce the story behind your work with at least 300 words.

Selection Criteria:
Both the quality of the content and stories will be taken into consideration.

Prize:
First Prize (×1)
  • $100 in DJI Credit
  • 500 Forum Points

The Best Stories (×5)
  • $30 in DJI Credit
  • 300 Forum Points

Additional Guidelines:
1.         Award-winning submissions from previous forum contests are not eligible;
2.         Contestants must guarantee the authenticity and originality of all submissions. Watermarks can be added, but this may decrease the submission's chance of winning. Any submissions containing counterfeit or pirated content will result in the immediate disqualification of the contestant, and they will be held liable for any consequences that result from their submission;
3.         Contestants are welcome to make submissions featuring a variety of content, but submitted works must not contain obscene or violent content or violate any local laws and regulations;
4.         Contestants capturing content with UAV-based aerial photography platforms should fly their aircraft safely and in accordance with all relevant local laws and regulations;
5.     DJI has the right to use submitted content on DJI's media channels, including but not limited to the official DJI website, DJI Store, and DJI Forum.

2020-1-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great contest. Just wish I still had my P3.
2020-1-19
Use props
Eric Bartolo
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Interesting contest, goodluck
2020-1-24
Use props
Kimo #1
New
Flight distance : 32779 ft
United States

How do I apply?
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_J0F4ybNSexd5
New

India

ngbkjbjkbgfjkbfbfffdbtngssmny
2020-1-27
Use props
djiuser_J0F4ybNSexd5
New

India

djiuser_J0F4ybNSexd5 Posted at 1-27 01:26
ngbkjbjkbgfjkbfbfffdbtngssmny

"><u>test21346487568973806
2020-1-27
Use props
tombakerim
lvl.1

Russia

It looks amazing
2020-1-29
Use props
Asdownload Net
New

South Korea

domzik is main agent DJI in iran and dubai
شما می توانید جهت خرید هلی شات به دامزیک نمایندگی دی جی آی در ایران مراجعه کنید.
for buy dji drone refer to domzik.com

2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_e1S1PVoU48d7
New
United States

I was flying around near my local airport and for some reason as I reached pattern altitude being 1800 feet msl here I was suddenly stunned to see that same slow Cessna 152 doing touch and goes with no flaps again. I wanted to turn on the video and record him doing that but i do not want him to feel silly if he got recorded totally forgetting his flaps. I got down to about 550 agl about 2 miles off the approach end of the runway and saw him throttle up for another tough and go. I'm glad he did because I was short final in my Piper Archer..... LOL Hope to get some giggles and see how many really read and see that i was flying a manned airplane, not a drone. I love my mavic and yes it has flown at many different altitudes only miles from the airport...... As it sat in it's case laying in the back seat of my Piper Archer....  I hope you all have a great day..... This is my first post here... Glad to see so much great info here!
2020-2-11
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Panda THANK YOU

I am very happy that you enjoyed it
this award makes me HAPPY and Honored
THANKS DJI 谢谢 DJI

DJI lighthouse on the night  ALEX.jpeg

Alex
AirButteflyDrone.com
2020-2-16
Use props
GHDSPORTSAPK
New

India

This news was really an informative one because after reading this full article you will know about the whole story.
2020-2-26
Use props
fans7fbec8a7
New

United States

Ph Antom4.     
2020-3-8
Use props
djiuser_4VNcRzU6uYAy
New

India

Dji phantom 4pro