[Feature Request] custom warning zone
830 5 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

It would be nice to be able to add some local custom warning zones (import from GPX,...) as a safety feature.
2020-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What sort of use case do you have in mind?
2020-1-9
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

local/time limited restrictions, my personal warnings for some area etc.
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Your comments and suggestion are important to us. I will forward this recommendation/thread to our designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-9
Use props
marhau
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330233 ft
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 09:48
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Your comments and suggestion are important to us. I will forward this recommendation/thread to our designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

I am not sure if this post will reach its goal in its "designated DJI department", since its already sent there, but I don't see the use of making a similar post.

We have many/uncountable cases of flying in restricted zones in Norway while the pilot believe it is OK to fly there. Is there some way to help contibuting to the Fly Safe Geo Map (https://www.dji.com/nl/flysafe/geo-map)?

A solution as OP suggests would also be nice. I would like to update my map with all local restrictions so I don't end up violating local laws.

Another important problem about the Fly Safe Geo Map in Norway:
Most, if not all, our national parks are green on the map. "Recommended Zones" are also green on this map. Problem is that almost all of the parks are not allowed to fly in. There is specific laws for each park.
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

marhau Posted at 1-10 06:05
I am not sure if this post will reach its goal in its "designated DJI department", since its already sent there, but I don't see the use of making a similar post.

We have many/uncountable cases of flying in restricted zones in Norway while the pilot believe it is OK to fly there. Is there some way to help contibuting to the Fly Safe Geo Map (https://www.dji.com/nl/flysafe/geo-map)?

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I will include this information that you have shared with me. Thank you.
2020-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules