Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
story mode titles
760 7 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danist
New

Argentina

How can i modify the texts of the different story modes?
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The text template of the DJI Osmo Pocket using the story mode is fix and we don't have the option of changing or modifying the said template. Should you have any inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-9
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.4
Malta

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 08:12
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The text template of the DJI Osmo Pocket using the story mode is fix and we don't have the option of changing or modifying the said template. Should you have any inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!

Will it be possible in the near future, please?
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 1-9 09:35
Will it be possible in the near future, please?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will take this concern as a suggestion and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-9
Use props
djiuser_vLLpZLWmGVaW
New
United Kingdom

I would really like this feature too! It would be great to allow the user to select the gimbal movements to create their own custom story transitions
2020-2-14
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.4
Malta

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 15:53
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will take this concern as a suggestion and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

That would be great, would love to have more flexibility when creating stories.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_GXRp6SeRS0HH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74406 ft

I suport this 2
2020-5-12
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

Why not create your own?