DJI Goggles
1342 3 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelin
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hi Team,
Can you please teaching me how to connect my new DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to my DJI Goggles?
2020-1-9
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. With the Ocusync transmission system, the DJI Goggles can be connected to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom wirelessly. You may refer to the steps below.

-Ensure both aircraft and the remote controller are powered on and linked.
-Put on the Goggles and power on.
-Press the link button on Goggles or use the touch panel to enter "Tools > Settings > Linking Settings". select "Quick Linking" and confirm. The Goggles linking status indicator will go solid red on standby for linking.
-Press the link button on the aircraft. Once linked, the Goggles linking status indicator will turn solid green.

Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-10
Use props
Angelin
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hi team,
Thanks for the feed back
in the video indicating how to upgrade the goggle, reference is made to version 0600. But, I installed DJI Assistant 2 on the 10-01-2020, directly from the dji site, and the latest version of the goggles is 0500. Odd!

Also, Gamora stated "Press the link button on Goggles". I've turned round and round the goggle and cannot find this link button. Is it the little black spot just below the "Fn" button?

In any case, after 5 attempt I finally managed to link the goggles to the Mavic 2 Zoon. I'll give you some more feed back  after I fly the drone and report if all goes well.

Thanks again for your assistance.
2020-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules