Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM and Ulefone Armor 6E
2110 3 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PY8EAS
lvl.1

Greece

Hello. I have a Dji Mavic 2 zoom. Also I used to have (broke now) a sony xperia (I don’t remember but I’m pretty sure it didn’t run Android9), which I could connect the drone with it and do stuff. After I broke the Xperia, I am trying to connect the Zoom controller with my  other phone, Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9, but there is no connection. I upgraded the firmware of the controller and drone from the assistant program, no changes. In Xperia during the connection, Android was asking me for permissions, something Armor6E does not do. It just bleeps and show charging indicator (charging from the controller?) . I also own a DJI Spark, and the RC of it connects with no problems with Ulephone (via WiFi). Do you think I should look more at Android settings? Is my phone not compatible with DJI?  

2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day PY8EAS. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9 in the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and for the DJI Go 4 application. There is a possibility that the Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9 will work on the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. However, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

2020-1-12
Use props
PY8EAS
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 10:47
Hello and good day PY8EAS. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9 in the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and for the DJI Go 4 application. There is a possibility that the Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9 will work on the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. However, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Ulephone Armor 6E with Android 9  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello. I have seen the devices list, but I was hoping that my problem had to do with permissions of Android and connection with external devices. Well, I ordered one phone from the list, and I look forward to see my primary phone in the compatible list some day.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PY8EAS Posted at 1-13 01:06
Hello. I have seen the devices list, but I was hoping that my problem had to do with permissions of Android and connection with external devices. Well, I ordered one phone from the list, and I look forward to see my primary phone in the compatible list some day.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules