Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
updated sc to the latest version , don't see this QuickFly
1439 12 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gjuro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1051375 ft
Croatia

I updated sc to the latest version via wi-fi, everything went fine (approx. 10 min) I made two flights after that, which went without any problem.I don't see this QuickFly option anywhere
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The QuickFly feature can be enabled in settings. Once enabled, the remote controller automatically enters the camera view of DJI GO 4 after powering on if the remote controller is already paired with the aircraft. Thank you.
2020-1-10
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

My update is stuck at 1% for half an hour. Can't install DJI assist because of virus protection.
2020-1-10
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Croatia

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-10 12:23
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The QuickFly feature can be enabled in settings. Once enabled, the remote controller automatically enters the camera view of DJI GO 4 after powering on if the remote controller is already paired with the aircraft. Thank you.

Thanks for the quick response. I have gone through the menu several times and just can't see where this option is located. Could you please write me a path to this option, or give some screenshot
I forgot to mention that I use a smartcontroller

2020-1-10
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

update stopped my google play services from working, my quickfly just worked when I powered it up after update, did have a look around for settings but I cant find them
2020-1-10
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Croatia

Trailkill Posted at 1-10 14:04
My update is stuck at 1% for half an hour. Can't install DJI assist because of virus protection.

It happened to me too, I was doing an update over wi-fi and it was stuck at 1% after downloading the package from the network. I couldn't turn off the controller, it didn't respond to anything, so I removed the sd card after which the controller restarted. After the restart, the previous version of the firmware loaded. After I restarted the update, it continued to download the  firmware  from 98% , and then completed everything successfully.
2020-1-10
Use props
bumper
lvl.2

United States

Gjuro Posted at 1-10 14:22
It happened to me too, I was doing an update over wi-fi and it was stuck at 1% after downloading the package from the network. I couldn't turn off the controller, it didn't respond to anything, so I removed the sd card after which the controller restarted. After the restart, the previous version of the firmware loaded. After I restarted the update, it continued to download the  firmware  from 98% , and then completed everything successfully.

You are not the only one. I updated two Smart Controllers. Searched all the menus I can find on both, (which are the same of course). Can't find QuickFly in any of the settings. A path with screenshots would be most appreciated.
2020-1-10
Use props
bumper
lvl.2

United States

Gjuro Posted at 1-10 14:22

Not sure this has any bearing, but it worked for me. Try moving the Smart Controller at least 4 or 5 feet away from the powered up Mavic 2. That got things moving after several fails to load.
2020-1-10
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-10 12:23

I found the setting for quickfly under DJI Lab in the controller settings but it's in Chinese.
2020-1-10
Use props
capthook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238871 ft
United States

I got my SC updated.
Tried over WiFi 3 times, no luck.
Seemed like it worked, went through the whole process, but didn't 'stick'.
It does say the SC needs to be done with DJI Assistant.

So, I hooked up to computer and fired up DJI Assistant. (upgraded the 2.08 to 2.10 first)
It went through the same process as on WiFi, but when done, it was all good to go.
It also updated DJI GO app.

Only thing now is, later when I plugged the SC back into the computer to transfer files,
it doesn't do 'hook up'.
The charging notice comes up, but there is no 'connection clang' or transfer dialog.
Seems like the update killed SC -> computer file transfer.
2020-1-10
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Croatia

yes it is under DJI Lab in the controller settings, in Chinese
2020-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Trailkill Posted at 1-10 14:04

If your on a Mac you should be able to lift that .
2020-1-13
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-13 08:09
If your on a Mac you should be able to lift that .

Windows 10 but I got it to install. all is good thanks
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules