Long Exposure can be just 1'' of shutter speed ?
5251 11 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToXXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164344 ft
Ukraine

why still can't use in Mimo app shutter speed more than 1' in photo and 1/30 in time-lapses?
so i need to use other apps to take light trails picts or night  time-lapses?

shutter speed

shutter speed

2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The said settings are currently not available using the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 with the DJI Mimo application. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-10
Use props
Awartany
New
United Arab Emirates

This is very important! In fact, in Photo mode, we can go up to 1" second but in timelapse, the max we can get is 1/25 which is really low. If we can get at least the 1" second option in timelapse it can be really good...
2020-1-16
Use props
djiuser_BElWsP2mMzkW
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 15:12
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The said settings are currently not available using the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 with the DJI Mimo application. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Will Android users ever be able to adjust shutter speed and ISO in timelapse mode with Osmo Mobile 3?
2020-5-11
Use props
devnulluk
New

United Kingdom

This would be really useful for me as well.
I was hoping to do some night time motionlapses with nice trails from the cars going by.
2021-1-21
Use props
IG-daVelostern
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24715 ft
Canada

Has there been any thoughts of revisting this update request?  Having the Osmo Action on  tripod captured 1 second or longer light trail hylerlapses would be awesome.
2021-1-23
Use props
QuanTran0771
New
Flight distance : 29216 ft
Vietnam

I have the same question.
2021-2-2
Use props
QuanTran0771
New
Flight distance : 29216 ft
Vietnam

Awartany Posted at 2020-1-16 01:49
This is very important! In fact, in Photo mode, we can go up to 1" second but in timelapse, the max we can get is 1/25 which is really low. If we can get at least the 1" second option in timelapse it can be really good...

Exactly. This is very annoying.
2021-2-2
Use props
Rich Hoffmann
New

United States

Any update on this request?  Would make timelapse function so much more useful!!!
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rich Hoffmann Posted at 11-28 14:32
Any update on this request?  Would make timelapse function so much more useful!!!

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-11-28
Use props
Murta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80098 ft
Brazil

4 years … and nothing. Let’s go DJI Mimo App team! You can do better.! (Waiting iPhone cinematic mode too)
3-23 16:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Murta Posted at 3-23 16:18
4 years … and nothing. Let’s go DJI Mimo App team! You can do better.! (Waiting iPhone cinematic mode too)

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated
3-23 21:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules