Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
H3-3D camera USB connector -- source?
2042 11 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
old_droner
lvl.1

New Zealand

I bought a used Phantom 3 with Zenmuse H3-3D, and it's missing the connector that joins the camera ribbon cable to the camera USB port.  Basically as sold here, but they don't ship to my country. All I need is the USB connector bit.  Anyone know where I might get one?

2020-1-10
Use props
old_droner
lvl.1

New Zealand

H3-3D camera USB connector -- source?

Sorry, this forum does not upload links properly!  I'll just post it as text:
https://www.amazon.com/Zenmuse-H4-3d-Spare-Camera-Connection/dp/B015PWE3GY/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=dji+zenmuse+spare+part+9&qid=1578699480&sr=8-1
and hope that works.

2020-1-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Are you sure you have a Phantom 3? The P3 does not use that camera.
2020-1-10
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

old_droner Posted at 1-10 15:46
Sorry, this forum does not upload links properly!  I'll just post it as text:
https://www.amazon.com/Zenmuse-H4-3d-Spare-Camera-Connection/dp/B015PWE3GY/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=dji+zenmuse+spare+part+9&qid=1578699480&sr=8-1
and hope that works.

Aloha OD,

Geebax is right.  You have a Phantom 2 (of whatever version) and what you want is the third (to the right) connector.  It clips on to the ribbon and may have been lost which may be why the unit was sold.

You can often get these types of product on E-Bay.  I have one on my Legacy P2 for H4-3D.  Copy the entire header for the assembly in the link into E-Bay and there may be a few for sale there.

BTW, have you checked the battery.  The P2 batteries die very easily unless you tend to them very carefully.  Mine all died.

DJI does not allow link uploads until the user has shown commitment to the Forum.  This prevents a lot of SPAM,

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-1-11
Use props
old_droner
lvl.1

New Zealand

Cetacean Posted at 1-11 00:15
Aloha OD,

Geebax is right.  You have a Phantom 2 (of whatever version) and what you want is the third (to the right) connector.  It clips on to the ribbon and may have been lost which may be why the unit was sold.

Aroha Cetacean, kia ora koe, as we say in NZ!   

Sorry, it is indeed a Phantom 2, as you and Geebax said; I was too incensed with the forum's refusal to behave reasonably, so didn't notice the typo. I can understand them not wanting to allow link posting, but to offer the facility (the "link" button) and have it not working is frustrating, to say the least. Why not just disable the button, for newbie posters? OK, </rant>.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion; I had already searched Ebay, with no luck, but posting that entire heading brought back one supplier. Unfortunately, they also don't ship to NZ. I'll maybe ask some friends in Wisconsin if they would forward it to me.

Ka kite ano,
Old Droner.
2020-1-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Here's what I see:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Dji+Zenmuse+H4-3d+Spare+Part+No.+9+Camera+Connection+Cable&_sacat=0

Good luck

2020-1-11
Use props
old_droner
lvl.1

New Zealand

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-11 17:35
Here's what I see:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Dji+Zenmuse+H4-3d+Spare+Part+No.+9+Camera+Connection+Cable&_sacat=0

Me too; "no exact matches found", and top item on their list of near matches is [https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Zenmuse-Gimbal-H3-3D-Part-Video-Output-Connection-Cable-US/183980222575?hash=item2ad613686f:g:-G8AAOSwHChdlP7-] which is the one who does not ship outside the US.   
2020-1-11
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

old_droner Posted at 1-11 13:27
Aroha Cetacean, kia ora koe, as we say in NZ!   

Sorry, it is indeed a Phantom 2, as you and Geebax said; I was too incensed with the forum's refusal to behave reasonably, so didn't notice the typo. I can understand them not wanting to allow link posting, but to offer the facility (the "link" button) and have it not working is frustrating, to say the least. Why not just disable the button, for newbie posters? OK, .

Aloha OD,

Mark has a good link there.  There are a couple offerings with what you need.  It is the Micro USB clip that you noted you needed.  You do not appear to need the full or exact match.  If you can prioritize the list for delivery, you might try and see what you can get.  It looks like you are on the right track now.

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-1-11
Use props
rich_w
New

United Kingdom

Same story here. I've been resurrecting a friend's Phantom 2, Zenmuse H3-3d, GoPro3+, but it's missing the right-angled ribbon cable/micro-USB adaptor. I'm in the UK and I can't find anyone with them in stock, and no luck on eBay either. If anyone has a spare one or knows of a source please let me know!
2020-3-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

This guy's eBay store has three listings, each of which are a box of random Zenmuse parts and old phantom parts, most of which are new:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html? ... ;_nkw=dji&rt=nc
2020-3-5
Use props
djiuser_5RP2iOkv8iuB
New

Norway

Hi, i hope you managed to get a hold of that USB connector. I've found some examples on AliExpress, but not the right number of pins on the ribbon connector. If you have a solution, please inform me
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_5RP2iOkv8iuB
New

Norway

Hi, i hope you managed to get a hold of that USB connector. I've found some examples on AliExpress, but not the right number of pins on the ribbon connector. If you have a solution, please inform me
2022-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules