Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian
1215 0 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobarcand1-sp
lvl.2

United States

Recreational Pilot only.  I have the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian; had to send the remote in for repair before my first flight since the app was not loading.  Have now been flying for a couple of weeks and have noticed some issues:  When shooting at night, the live view is basically black, even if I turn up the iso to 12,800 max and drop aperaturre to f2.8.  Other dji pilots standing next to me have commented that the live view should be brighter.  Obsidian screen does not allow for brightening.  The other issue is that I cannot turn on the histogram.  When I go to settings, the live view goes black, with settings on the right.  I slide the histogram on/green and nothing happens.  When I then go back to live view, there is no histogram; when I then return to settings, the histogram is off.  Either I am doing something wrong (and after a couple of weeks of youtube videos, various drone groups, tutorials, etc., no one seems to have a solution other than to suggest that something is still wrong) or there is still an issue with my remote/drone.  Help.

2020-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules