Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
flight simulator network error 008_008
41563 28 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AIqiePXK2QpL
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know how to fix flight simulator network error 008_008... I cant login juat errors.
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties, please check the suggestions below:
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.
2. If the issue is not fixed, perform the following steps: turn off the Simulator, reinstall the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe(default address: C:/Program Files(x86)/DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe).
3. For Windows computer, please install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21
4. Restart the computer then launch the Simulator again, and check whether the issue persists.
2020-1-11
Use props
Henry92
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-11 03:13
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.
2. If the issue is not fixed, perform the following steps: turn off the Simulator, reinstall the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe(default address: C:/Program Files(x86)/DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe).

Hi! Still having same issue ** Network Error Error: 008_008 (000/0263) **. Follow all previous steps, nothing work.

1.Tried and change network (did not work), check and no network issues where found.
2.Already re-install the simulator. Did not work
3.Already download framework 3.5, did not work
4. Did restart and re-install simulator again. Did not work.

I'm doing it on a MacBook Pro, running Windows 10 on Parallels (VM). Version of simulator is the latest available, and is the free trial version. DJI Flight Simulator 2019-03-14 (2.2.0.0)

2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_FhRZgvn0FSWD
New

United States

No that did not help still get the 008_008 network error.
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_FhRZgvn0FSWD
New

United States

djiuser_FhRZgvn0FSWD Posted at 1-12 18:50
No that did not help still get the 008_008 network error.

Can anyone help to solve this network error 008_008 for the DJI Flight Simulator ?
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_zzEzCdJrI7KQ
New

Ukraine

"DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe"
Just run  Epic Games, Inc. UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe SETUP before and the problem will be resolved
2020-2-20
Use props
toramanbaturgmail.com
New

Turkey

Finally! Unreal Engine solved the problem.
2020-4-15
Use props
djiuser_2ybZ0gnGctqk
New

Kuwait

Can I get a layman's terms of this thread,  I have the exact same issue.  Step by step.  Pleeeeeese. Thanks
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_2ybZ0gnGctqk
New

Kuwait

This was the part that I got lost,  is it possible to assist step by step?
IMG_20200507_082052.jpg
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_DdkoGzyKjby5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4629 ft
Australia

Go to the installation folder for the Flight Simulator (probably C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator), find the program "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" and run it. Follow any prompts to install any required dependencies (eg DotNet). Once this has completed you should be able to run the Flight Simulator.
2020-10-7
Use props
fans20995dd0
New

United States

djiuser_DdkoGzyKjby5 Posted at 2020-10-7 15:52
Go to the installation folder for the Flight Simulator (probably C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator), find the program "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" and run it. Follow any prompts to install any required dependencies (eg DotNet). Once this has completed you should be able to run the Flight Simulator.

I have a mavic pro 2 and I need a step by step to connect the controller so it's recognized by my mac. I'm running a dual boot system with Windows 10. The simulation software is running beautifully but isn't recognizing my controller. I'm hoping someone can help.

2021-1-20
Use props
fanse0d83b29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370823 ft
Greece

i had the same problem, this works for me: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 969&pid=2022922
2021-1-30
Use props
fansf56c2360
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-1-11 03:13
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.

Hi.
Because of your excellent help before, I ask you about this too.
I have tried to run the DJI Simulator on a Mac Mini M1 throug Parallels.
I get as far as: Unreal Engine 4 Crash Reporter.
Coming up after hitting Start Button.

Any idea if my attempt is even possible..?

In forehand thank you for any help..
2021-4-15
Use props
ViolaDrone
New

United Arab Emirates

Tested in 2 PC same error , i installed everything  from every user said, with no luck
2021-5-17
Use props
Scorpion King
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-1-11 03:13
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.

Already install net framework 3.5
But still same error
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Scorpion King Posted at 11-1 06:45
Already install net framework 3.5
But still same error

After installing Framework 3.5, please restart the computer then launch the simulator again, and check whether the issue is fixed. If not, please download the launcher on the official website after entirely uninstalling the software, and then download this: https://sim.djicdn.com/Product/D ... 9_03_13_17_55_01.7z and Unzip to the file path with the same name. Please change the save path (default path: D:\DFS) and make sure the disk space is sufficient.
2021-11-4
Use props
Rolandro
New

United States

Just wanted to reply and say that the following advice from DJI Mindy worked for me on a Windows 11 system (not in a VM, just a bare metal Windows 11 installation):

"If the issue is not fixed, perform the following steps: turn off the Simulator, reinstall the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe(default address: C:/Program Files(x86)/DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe)"

Find where your installation is located for the application (right click the shortcut and open file location; if it puts you in your start menu directory, right click and open file location again within this directory for the application shortcut). Then run the application UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe which is in this folder. This installs Unreal Engine 4 files onto your system which is what the DJI sim app runs off of. This same installer will also install the .NET 3.5 framework required if it doesn't detect it on your system. Afterwards, try running the DJI app again. This solved the issue for me. If it doesn't work for you after following these steps it may also be worth it to try restarting your computer after completing the installation to see if it needs to do so in order to complete the configuration.
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_YMAK34mhGivH
New

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-11-4 01:59
After installing Framework 3.5, please restart the computer then launch the simulator again, and check whether the issue is fixed. If not, please download the launcher on the official website after entirely uninstalling the software, and then download this: https://sim.djicdn.com/Product/DFS_Shop/Version1.4.0.0/DFS_Shop_BL_V1_4_X_X_DT2019_03_13_17_55_01.7z and Unzip to the file path with the same name. Please change the save path (default path: D:\DFS) and make sure the disk space is sufficient.

Hey, when i launch DJI Arena it crashes after 3 seconds. Can't seem to find a way to use this thing...
I've tried it all! Uninstall completely, install "UE4P...", uninstall "UE4P...", reboot, install ".net3.5", install DJI Flight Simulator on another disk...

What else can i do?
2022-5-22
Use props
Firley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 332526 ft
Switzerland

tried to install the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe and once started the Installation. And never got anymore than initialising. What is wrong?
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YMAK34mhGivH Posted at 5-22 08:06
Hey, when i launch DJI Arena it crashes after 3 seconds. Can't seem to find a way to use this thing...
I've tried it all! Uninstall completely, install "UE4P...", uninstall "UE4P...", reboot, install ".net3.5", install DJI Flight Simulator on another disk...

Hi there, may I ask if you're referring to the DJI Simulator? Is there any error message prompt up? Could you please provide us with a picture or video for our further confirmation?
2022-5-26
Use props
fans5d3e3440
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4964 ft
United States

Getting the same 008_008 error.  Tried all combinations of uninstalling/reinstalling both the simulator itself and also U4PrereqSet with reboots in between each, but still always get the same error.
Also updated the firewall to allow all connections from DJI_FS.exe but still no joy.
Not sure I fully understand post #21 with regard to DFS_Shop_BL_V1_4_X_X_DT2019_03_13_17_55_01.7z.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_C1lPl7uRYDY9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198409 ft
United States

djiuser_DdkoGzyKjby5 Posted at 2020-10-7 15:52

This worked great, thank you!
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_2GpP758ZNlBk
New

United States

fanse0d83b29 Posted at 2021-1-30 06:01
i had the same problem, this works for me: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=176969&pid=2022922

still having the issue..  any help please??  thanks

2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_2GpP758ZNlBk Posted at 12-26 19:59
still having the issue..  any help please??  thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please send us a screenshot of the exact error message showing during downloading/installing the DJI Flight Simulator so we can check it further? We will provide you with an accurate resolution after we confirm the issue. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_d0KtIp1TDDpr
New
Flight distance : 46155 ft

Hungary

I can't believe it!
I got the same error today!
None of the methods suggested above will solve the problem.

Does anyone have any other ideas besides the ones described??

Thank's
2023-12-30
Use props
djiuser_nnYd7wKo7RxA
New

France

djiuser_d0KtIp1TDDpr Posted at 2023-12-30 09:24
I can't believe it!
I got the same error today! [view_image]
None of the methods suggested above will solve the problem.

j'ai le meme message d'erreur
1-4 03:23
Use props
LSC1759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 721188 ft
Georgia

Been having this issue for a year now, never ever it has worked on multiple PCs at multiple places. Very disappointed.
2-28 05:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LSC1759 Posted at 2-28 05:18
[view_image]

Been having this issue for a year now, never ever it has worked on multiple PCs at multiple places. Very disappointed.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to possibly rectify the issue:

1) Check the network environment. Try to switch to another network (such as a VPN) or use another network IP, then download/install the DJI Flight Simulator again.

2) Please open the installation directory of the DJI Flight Simulator, go to the file UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe inside, and double-click it to install the DJI Flight Simulator again.

3) Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, restart the computer after the installation is finished and run the DJI Flight Simulator again to download the relevant files of the Simulator.
Link: https://www.microsoft.com/enUS/download/details.aspx?id=21

4) Ensure that the files to be downloaded will be saved in the directory of the Launcher.
2-29 02:18
Use props
LSC1759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 721188 ft
Poland

I figured it out. It seems like you guys are blocking some countries or something like that. VPN instantly fixed this issue on all my computers. At least it works I guess...
3-6 15:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules