1556 0 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrewDrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17303 ft
Japan

Hello Guys,

I am having some issues, and I have no idea how to go about resolving it. Tried youtube, google and friends as well as the Shanghai FPV store. None of which could help me.

I bought my DJI FPV system around a month ago but only now received my quad in which I wanted to set it up with, a Armattan Marmotte.

The issue:

I power up the air unit, the goggles and the remote/TX as it says in page 23 of the user:manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Digital_FPV_System/20191101/DJI_Digital_FPV_System_User_Manual_EN.pdf

I then wait for the green light to turn on on the air unit, I press the bind button, I then press the bind on the goggles, hear the beep, then it stops and I get video feed. Great!
I then press the bind button again and I lose video feed.

Solutions Tried:

I have used DJI Assistant 2 (FPV Series) to update the air unit, goggles and controller to V01.00.0200 - I have even tried to refresh the system as well as downgrade and upgrade again, but that hasn't worked.

I watched videos that said you need to have the controller turned off and vice versa.

I have seen other recommendations to do them one at a time.

--
I am totally lost in what to do at this stage, even the guys in the DJI shop had no idea what I was on about.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules