Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro V.2 with RC Screen or without?
3513 3 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Getting ready to order a Phantom 4 Pro V.2 and not sure if I should order with RC screen or without screen. I have the Iphone 11 Pro Max but also have the Crystalski 7.85 that I use with my Mavic. Thinking someone may make a mount I could use with the regular Phantom RC? Thoughts?
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information from our DJI co pilots with regards to this matter In addition the Intuitive Remote Controller ( Built in screen ) of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 has an ultra-bright 5.5-inch screen makes vivid colors easily visible even in direct sunlight. As the DJI Go 4 application is built into the screen, a mobile device is not required, simplifying the operation. The said remote controller features several different ports and a five-hour battery life making the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a comprehensive aerial imaging solution. Thank you.
2020-1-11
Use props
oneworldpilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1629026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I have one of each; I bought a brand new P4p+ v2.0 from DJI and picked up a ‘Standard’ P4p v2.0 this past summer on EBay - I wanted a backup P4p - and they can be used for different missions.  The Plus + version is my go-to drone for photos and video, because you can get it up flying very quickly.  The nonPlus P4p v2.0 I got so I could do mapping jobs easier: DroneDeploy, Pix4D, etc.  There are work arounds for the plus model, but it isn’t really usable with the Android monitor on the controller.  Finally, I successfully tried an experiment when I got the 2nd P4p.  The ‘drones’ themselves, I believe are identical; only the controllers are different; so I relinked each drone to the other controller using the C1, C2, Video button technique and both drones flew great with each other’s controller.  I then linked them back to the original controllers, again with no problem (except perhaps an AirData UAV issue I’m working on). It is like have two drones for mapping if something happened to the 1st drone; or two drones with the Plus controller.  I was very glad to see they are now both back in supply at DJI and elsewhere.  Good luck.
2020-1-11
Use props
fans3e7feff6
First Officer
Flight distance : 11808940 ft
Taiwan

The Controller of P4P+ got the hdmi output port. It’s useful. It can not modify from a without screen controller of P4P.
2020-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules