M2Z MISSING FLIGHTS RECORD
1055 12 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Idrialis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178730 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello. I use a Mavic 2 Zoom and recently I noticed that I'm missing some flight records. Please note that:

-I have NOT logged out of my account and I've only flown with the same account.
-The DJI GO 4 app is and has always been up to date.
-I always sync (all) my flights after I'm done for the day.
-I've only used my iPhone XS Max Pro lately, no other device was used for the missing flights.
-My iOS is and has always been up to date. This has been happening since iOS 12- and also now iOS13.X.X, so I can't blame the OS.
-I haven't deleted anything.
-The missing flights are normal flights between recorded flights.

If you see the screenshot, the red circle is where a missing flight was supposed to be, in between flights made right before and after the missing one.  

IMG_0974.PNG

Any idea of why this is happening? How can I prevent it from happening? How can I recover my missing flights?

Thanks in advance.
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. For now, can you please try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-11
Use props
Idrialis
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 10:56
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. For now, can you please try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Followed your instructions, the flights records still missing. I just noticed an increase in the growth of value number.
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Idrialis Posted at 1-11 15:11
Followed your instructions, the flights records still missing. I just noticed an increase in the growth of value number.

Hi, thank you for your response. I was able to forward this concern to our designated department and they are now looking into it. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update on the said issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Idrialis Posted at 1-11 15:11

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please export the flight records on your mobile device and try to check if there are missing files since the screenshot that you had provided was the same with what we saw on our system. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-25
Use props
Idrialis
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 13:37
Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please export the flight records on your mobile device and try to check if there are missing files since the screenshot that you had provided was the same with what we saw on our system. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thanks for your response. How can I export the flight records?
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Idrialis Posted at 1-25 19:05
Thanks for your response. How can I export the flight records?

Hi, here's the step for you to get your flight records:

1. Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and run iTunes

2. Go to “Account” > “Authorization” > “Authorize this computer”

3. Use your apple account and password to complete the authorization

4. (1) Click on the device icon; (2) Go to “App”; (3) Scroll down the page a little bit; (4) Choose “DJI GO”; (5) Click the “FlightRecords” folder; (6) Click “Save as…” , and then save the files to your computer hard disk drive

You may also refer to the image below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

2020-1-26
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have also lost couple of flight records in the past.
2020-1-26
Use props
Idrialis
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 14:55

Hello. Apple is no longer showing the Apps within iTunes menu as explained here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8196760

Any other way to get the logs?

Here you can see my screenshot.

2020-1-26
Use props
Idrialis
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 14:55

Ok, managed to save the folder "Flight Records"... those flights missing, are not there neither.
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Idrialis Posted at 1-26 17:52
Ok, managed to save the folder "Flight Records"... those flights missing, are not there neither.

Thank you for your response. I will inform you asap once we have the update to this query. We really appreciate your patience in this matter. Cheers!
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_9e62yMsERqrI
New
Flight distance : 5709 ft
United States

I seem to have lots that have incorrect dates???
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Idrialis Posted at 1-26 17:52

Hi, thank you for your patience. I was able to send you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules