16680 32 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Good day and welcome in this video we are taking a look at the DJI'S new toy, The Robomaster S1. It is a very advanced toy.
They call it the advanced educational robot! Also, we will see if the Mavic mini can handle Robomaster's blasts!

ENJOY!

2020-1-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video.
2020-1-11
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Amazing!
2020-1-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool video!
2020-1-12
Use props
JMynes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228012 ft
United States

That would be a fun toy, but it needs more firepower. DJI, you have 20 seconds to comply.
2020-1-13
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Great video, thanks!
2020-1-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Cool YES !!
2020-1-13
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Looks like fun.
2020-1-14
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Cool video.....
2020-1-14
Use props
Roy Rogers
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

wished i'd thought of this lol its right up my alley
2020-1-14
Use props
cipy, amelia
lvl.1
Finland

It’s a cool robot S1, aka Chappie

I look forward to code it
2020-1-17
Use props
fans1d1ea655
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21093 ft
Hungary

Woooow
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_XP7eJJyix3u3
New

United States

( ) BUY REGISTERED PASSPORTS, IDs, DRIVING LICENSE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
At BACKUPDOCS production and Consultants  , we offer individuals and families guidance and expert advice through every stage of your second citizenship application. We help you choose your best second citizenship option based on your personal criteria and circumstances and then efficiently manage the entire process. Our team of experienced professionals ensure a hassle-free experience as you prepare for the benefits and opportunities a second citizenship will bring to you and your family.

email..backupdocs247@gmail.com
whatsapp..... 1 (727) 705-2621

Each member of our team has extensive knowledge of second citizenship schemes around the world as well as hands-on practical experience with each program. With a background in property development, we understand what each country is seeking through their citizenship by investment schemes or document production by ourselfs,

We guarantee you a New Identity starting from a clean new Genuine and novelty Birth Certificate, novelty ID card, novelty Driving Licence , Novelty Passport, Social security card with SSN, novelty school diplomas, school degrees and Bank Statements all in an entirely NEW NAME issued and registered in the government database system so you can travel with no problem across security borders . Even when the authorities check them your documents will be reported legit with fresh number . We produce documents principally in two formats, that’s Database Registered and Unregistered .

Dual citenzship for sale, Buy second passport online, Buy Documents Online, Buy Driver’s License, fake id for sale, buy fake ID Cards,buy fake passport online, buy fake passport online, buy TOEFL certificate, buy australia passport ID, buy IELTS Certificate in Australia, buy IELTS Certificate Without Exam ielts certificates online, buy original IELTS certificate, buy passport online, US passport for sale, VISA travel documents, buy real license, fake Malaysian ID, buy real passport, Buy Real Passport, Documents for sale, Genuine Document online, I.D cards for sale, UK Passport For Sale, Buy Home Loan Documents, Buy Fake Passport, Buy Fake Drivers License, Buy Fake Id Cards, Buy Novelty Documents, Buy High School Diploma Certificates, Buy Social Security Cards, Buy Bank Statements
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_s9hClw1ppo88
New

Australia

${@var_dump(md5(638594285))};
2020-1-17
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Funny video!
2020-1-18
Use props
FTW
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Very informative, thank you.
2020-1-19
Use props
Emilio_Nate
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Its really fun to me.
2020-1-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting video.  Definitely like the Robomaster S3 even though it couldn't bring down the Mavic Mini.  LOL
2020-1-21
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Great video.
2020-1-22
Use props
djiuser_h4pzl0WyC5GQ
New

France

Fine Video
2020-1-24
Use props
tombakerim
lvl.1

Canada

I rewind several times!
2020-1-26
Use props
cgates
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280259 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_7qxZrsvdFkk4 Posted at 1-27 22:31
We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes and fake documents. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES and fake documents.Shipping from United States. We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note.This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from US,Russia,Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies

Yeh that would link to the Mavic mini
It's a relief counterfeit money is legal isn't it?
2020-1-28
Use props
Deepsharma
New

India

Awesome video
2020-1-29
Use props
SergoMi
lvl.1

United States

It would be cool to organize a battle with these tanks of the world of tank type only in real life. Stick to the roof on the plate and organize a couple of races by a large company.
2020-2-1
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

Very amazing Video
2020-2-5
Use props
djiuser_jKkb6IhNqYKI
New
United States

Definitely an amazing product! From all the DJI products I recently just got an Osmo Action and would really love to own a Mavic 2 Pro and Robomaster in the nearest future!
Few things that crossed my mind while watching this video:
1. As he said, that would be really cool idea for a new “toy” that drives on the terrain like a tank-looking machine to capture videos from the ground, and follow an object on its own, with changing wheels for off road and for a flat surface.
2. The other though, it would be fun to have the same “shooting” option/mechanism on a drone, to shoot from the air back to, let’s say, Robomaster
2020-2-8
Use props
Reed Hughes
lvl.1

United States

Very nice video. I own the Mavic mini it is a very nice drone that I got from Best Buy
2020-2-17
Use props
Hutchenanigans
lvl.1
Australia

Nice video dude
2020-2-19
Use props
Hutchenanigans
lvl.1
Australia

Had intended to add that we have a couple of these plus some Ryze Tellos at the school I work at and had always wanted to try something similar with them. Love the detail on the build as well. Thanks.
2020-2-19
Use props
djiuser_3tmb6oUn5Z5r
lvl.1

Canada

Awesome video, Awesome Robot.  !!!
2020-2-26
Use props
Fishreeler
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the video!
2020-3-11
Use props
DankVida
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159531 ft
United States

Very cool, thanks for sharing
2020-3-12
Use props
djiuser_aaLmyezfbWNU
New

Spain

Hola es la última actualización de software, Ha dejado de funcionar el lanzador, como adjunto en la siguiente imagen, no sé si es un problema mío o en realidad es de la actualización, minutos antes de que se actualizase podía utilizarlo sin problema, agradecería mucho que me contéis vuestra experiencia. Un abrazo a tod@s
2020-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules