Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Smart Control V01.00.0650 does not install?
4063 23 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74180 ft

South Africa

DJI Smart Control V01.00.0650 does not install?
2020-1-12
Use props
Checki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17110 ft
Germany

if you use more than 6 words, maybe someone can and is willing to help you.........
2020-1-13
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

Checki Posted at 1-13 05:48
if you use more than 6 words, maybe someone can and is willing to help you.........

I am trying to update my DJI Smart Controller from the current V01.00.0530 to the new version, V01.00.0650 that was released on the 10/01/2020. I have tried numerous times to update the software on  either the Smart Controller or via DJI Assistance 2 for Mavic, V2.0.10. The file is downloaded successfully and then the package installs on either the DJI Smart Controller or via DJI Assistance 2 for Mavic. However, once the DJI Smart Controller reboots it detects a new version being V01.00.0650. This continues to happen after the update has been installed (which i assume it is being installed). Is anyone else experiencing the same problem, and I hope I have given enough detail than the 6 words i first posted? I really hope someone can help me with this extremely frustrating matter.
2020-1-13
Use props
Checki
lvl.3
Germany

i would try a factory reset first. The usual tip ...
2020-1-14
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

I did do a factory reset numerous times. I have however solved the issue. You must remove the SD card before performing a firmware update.

PS: If you use more than 10 words and a smiling emoji, maybe your response could've  been helpful....!
2020-1-15
Use props
Checki
lvl.3
Germany

That's all I could say, because I have no idea.

But YOU expect help without saying anything. Stupid idiot.
2020-1-15
Use props
fans588ee22a
lvl.1
France

Checki Posted at 1-15 17:12
That's all I could say, because I have no idea.

But YOU expect help without saying anything. Stupid idiot.

Checki, could you call down on this website, you are not at prehistoric time or with your little brother...
2020-2-3
Use props
fans588ee22a
lvl.1
France

AnthonyLauter Posted at 1-15 08:33
I did do a factory reset numerous times. I have however solved the issue. You must remove the SD card before performing a firmware update.

PS: If you use more than 10 words and a smiling emoji, maybe your response could've  been helpful....!

It helped me since I had the same problem, thank you very much
2020-2-3
Use props
fans588ee22a
lvl.1
France

2020-2-3
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

fans588ee22a Posted at 2-3 16:07

Its a pleasure.
2020-2-11
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

fans588ee22a Posted at 2-3 16:05
Checki, could you call down on this website, you are not at prehistoric time or with your little brother...

Thanks for your support.
2020-2-11
Use props
Askn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85023 ft
Ukraine

Thanks for the advice, worked perfectly fine for me
2020-2-16
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

Askn Posted at 2-16 14:00
Thanks for the advice, worked perfectly fine for me

Pleasure.
2020-2-20
Use props
djiuser_Qip5zDZ1d1qh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 620 ft
Germany

AnthonyLauter Posted at 1-13 09:10
I am trying to update my DJI Smart Controller from the current V01.00.0530 to the new version, V01.00.0650 that was released on the 10/01/2020. I have tried numerous times to update the software on  either the Smart Controller or via DJI Assistance 2 for Mavic, V2.0.10. The file is downloaded successfully and then the package installs on either the DJI Smart Controller or via DJI Assistance 2 for Mavic. However, once the DJI Smart Controller reboots it detects a new version being V01.00.0650. This continues to happen after the update has been installed (which i assume it is being installed). Is anyone else experiencing the same problem, and I hope I have given enough detail than the 6 words i first posted? I really hope someone can help me with this extremely frustrating matter.

Got the same problem, if someone gave you a solution pls let me know
2020-3-21
Use props
djiuser_Qip5zDZ1d1qh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 620 ft
Germany

I will try that, haven't seen your solution
2020-3-21
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

djiuser_Qip5zDZ1d1qh Posted at 3-21 14:39
Got the same problem, if someone gave you a solution pls let me know

If you have an SD card in your Smart Controller remove it before doing any update. Once the Smart Controller has been updated you can re insert the SD card.
2020-3-21
Use props
Alecsei
New
Russia

Good afternoon, everyone.
I bought a Mavic 2 zoom drone with a smart controller. I flew and took pictures. Immediately not liked, range of flight in village 2700m*200m and in the forest 2000m*250m. decided To, need to FSS and boost. Downloaded assistent2 and NLD. NLD when connecting does not see the drone in any way( decided to roll back the firmware via assistent2, rolled back to 300. Connected the smart controller to the assistant. I decided to roll back the firmware, everything went well, but 84% got out a round window in the assitent to insert the cable, I did not touch anything because there was a download. And NOW my SMART CONTROLLER is DEAD, the screen does not work(black).charging is on. and off.there's nothing On the screen((((
Who faced(God forbid) tell me what to do??? Can I restart it somehow? I have been watching "black rectangle" for a day (((the copter is only a week old.
2020-3-22
Use props
Gizmodude
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49213 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks -you saved me from a ton of grief with this simple but effective solution ! Thank you
2020-4-28
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

Gizmodude Posted at 4-28 19:19
Thanks -you saved me from a ton of grief with this simple but effective solution ! Thank you

Pleasure.
2020-4-28
Use props
shitforbrains
lvl.1

United States

i don't think you can roll back updates after.300.  .400 dji update removed the roll back feature because of NLD. only thing they are updating is restricted zones anyway.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_ITBcynFZ67yX
New

United States

Hey AnthonyLauter, thanks for sharing your solution. It worked for me too!
2020-6-21
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

Pleasure.
2020-6-21
Use props
Intrakota
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13607077 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,
I have a DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual, the Smart Controller, the latest version of remote controller software installed 01.00..0700 and DJI Pilot app version 1.7.2 which is not the latest but all appears to be fine with the compass - its accurate and North is where its supposed to be

When I Install the latest version of the app into the controller, version 1.8.0, because it keeps reminding me to do so, the compass immediately becomes inaccurate by 85 degrees and North is then at the 275 degree position instead of where its supposed to be according to my separate pocket compass.

Does anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it please. I have calibrated the compass and also restored factory settings in the controller more times than I can remember. Support are asking me to return the controller to Holland but I'm of the opinion that its the V1.8.0.update that is at fault although my Mavic Pro with Crystal Sky doesn't have this issue as I also use DJI Pilot V1.8.0 in there too.

Thank you.  Best.  

(I’ve just tried your method of installing the update to DJI Pilot (v1.8.0) I’m sorry to say that it didn’t help on this occasion, but thanks anyway)
2020-8-17
Use props
AnthonyLauter
lvl.1

South Africa

Intrakota Posted at 8-17 11:31
Hello,
I have a DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual, the Smart Controller, the latest version of remote controller software installed 01.00..0700 and DJI Pilot app version 1.7.2 which is not the latest but all appears to be fine with the compass - its accurate and North is where its supposed to be

Are you a NAZI?
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules