Red battery indication since update OM3.
911 6 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Since the latest app and FW update i randomly get a red battery indicator in the top left of my iPhone XS Max screen. The OM3 works ok, and it says its connected to my phone, but none of the camera controls work. It takes a few reboots of the software to get it all working again.
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to check if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-12
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 08:17
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to check if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Well I could go out and buy another iPhone, they don’t cost much lol. Maybe I should buy lots until I get one that works?I want to use the OM3 with MY phone. Dont care if another phone works.
Both are working fine, its the App that is having the issue. How would buying a new phone help?
do you know what the red indicator means?

2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dave_bass5 Posted at 1-12 09:12
Well I could go out and buy another iPhone, they don’t cost much lol. Maybe I should buy lots until I get one that works?I want to use the OM3 with MY phone. Dont care if another phone works.
Both are working fine, its the App that is having the issue. How would buying a new phone help?

Hi, thank you for your response. AS you mentioned that the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is working properly, the main reason why we are asking if you can try to use a different mobile device is for us to further isolate the problem if this still happens on a different device. With regards to the red indicator that you are referring to, can you please send us a screenshot for me to provide you an accurate explanation on the said red indicator. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-12
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 14:33
Hi, thank you for your response. AS you mentioned that the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is working properly, the main reason why we are asking if you can try to use a different mobile device is for us to further isolate the problem if this still happens on a different device. With regards to the red indicator that you are referring to, can you please send us a screenshot for me to provide you an accurate explanation on the said red indicator. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Ill do a screen shot next time i use it, but i can tell you the icon is the gimbal's battery icon. Ive looked at the manual and its this that is going red.
I know for a fact the gimbal's battery is full (or close to it). its working but wont allow any camera controls. When i turn the gimbal off and back on this clears the red icon and everything works fine. This has only happened since i updated to the current FW a week or so ago.
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dave_bass5 Posted at 1-14 08:14
Ill do a screen shot next time i use it, but i can tell you the icon is the gimbal's battery icon. Ive looked at the manual and its this that is going red.
I know for a fact the gimbal's battery is full (or close to it). its working but wont allow any camera controls. When i turn the gimbal off and back on this clears the red icon and everything works fine. This has only happened since i updated to the current FW a week or so ago.

Please keep us posted with the screenshot for us to further clarify this query of yours. Thank you for your understanding and support Dave!
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_sMgTocv1LIzU
New
Australia

Dave_bass5 Posted at 1-12 09:12

I reinstalled the app. All works fine now.
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules