Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem connecting with Osmo Mobile
1170 6 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prospeir
New
Belgium

problem connecting with Osmo Mobile

This message keeps popping up on my iphone.

2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what is the specific error message? Can you please send us a screenshot? Also, if you are connecting your DJI Osmo Mobile, please make sure that your mobile device Wi-Fi is turned on. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-12
Use props
Prospeir
New
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 14:05
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what is the specific error message? Can you please send us a screenshot? Also, if you are connecting your DJI Osmo Mobile, please make sure that your mobile device Wi-Fi is turned on. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-1-12
Use props
Prospeir
New
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 14:05
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what is the specific error message? Can you please send us a screenshot? Also, if you are connecting your DJI Osmo Mobile, please make sure that your mobile device Wi-Fi is turned on. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Wifi is on (although Osmo Mobile works with Bluetooth)
Bluetooth is on

I have already reinstalled DJI Go

Nothing works
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Prospeir Posted at 1-12 23:43
Wifi is on (although Osmo Mobile works with Bluetooth)
Bluetooth is on

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The reason why I'm asking you to open the WiFi is for us to check if there would be a possible update. Can you please clarify what is the specific mobile device that you are using right now? Can you please try a different one for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-16
Use props
Prospeir
New
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 16:51
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The reason why I'm asking you to open the WiFi is for us to check if there would be a possible update. Can you please clarify what is the specific mobile device that you are using right now? Can you please try a different one for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I use Osmo Mobile
Model ZM01 Osmo Mobile model OM150
Datecode: EF201944247185
Handle: 0BSKEF100001YW
Battery: 1011101722200955

together with iPhone XR
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Prospeir Posted at 1-17 05:06
I use Osmo Mobile
Model ZM01 Osmo Mobile model OM150
Datecode: EF201944247185

If the problem persists on a different mobile device, since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your unit, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules