mavic mini quickshots
812 6 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marktottymy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

How many people would like quickshots to continue recording while Mini is returning to position 1 for rocket and other quickshots
...this would double the value of quickshots !!!
2020-1-12
Use props
bil.prag
lvl.1
Serbia

i would just like to be able to make a new thread so i can ask a question about a bug i had with my mavic mini, but for some reason i have no rights to make new threads and am redirected somehwere where i can't post... Help? Anyone?
2020-1-12
Use props
kerrylaw
lvl.2

United States

I agree.  That would be a good feature.  Helical IN, Dronie IN and Rocket DOWN!     guess just play video backwards for now!  LOL
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi marktottymy, thanks for your suggestion, we have forwarded it to our engineers for consideration in the future development. Please note our website for the future update.
2020-1-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive just reversed the video in editing before when I wanted this effect.
2020-1-13
Use props
marktottymy
lvl.4
United States

bil.prag Posted at 1-12 17:48
i would just like to be able to make a new thread so i can ask a question about a bug i had with my mavic mini, but for some reason i have no rights to make new threads and am redirected somehwere where i can't post... Help? Anyone?

Good idea, unless there is any subject movement in the shot that needs  to look  normal...
2020-1-13
Use props
marktottymy
lvl.4
United States

kerrylaw Posted at 1-13 00:12
I agree.  That would be a good feature.  Helical IN, Dronie IN and Rocket DOWN!     guess just play video backwards for now!  LOL

Good idea, unless there is any subject movement in the shot that needs  to look  normal...
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules