Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got Props?
669 2 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sigmo
Second Officer
United States

We all know that spare batteries and propellers for the Mavic Mini have been, and continue to be scarce.

I found some on B&H a few days ago, and they will supposedly be here in a few more days.  Very good.

However, weeks ago, I ordered three sets from DJI themselves.  They were supposed to be delivered here this Tuesday according to FedEx.  However, the last time I checked, I see that the package is being held up.  I see this:

Length and/or width are required on the Commercial Invoice.
Recommended action:

Shipper/Importer must provide measurements.

No scheduled delivery date available at this time.

Scheduled delivery:
Pending

Clearance delay
MEMPHIS, TN

The money has been taken from my credit card account, but now I'm not sure I'll ever receive the package, seemingly because some bit of paperwork was not filled out properly at the sender's end.

I wonder if the DJI representatives on this forum could look into this and expedite providing Fed Ex or whoever needs it with the dimensions of the product.

I can provide the Fed Ex tracking number to DJI in a private message if you can help.

Thanks

2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sigmo, sorry for the delay, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it is normal that it may take 1-2 days for the customs clearance, there should be an update soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-1-13
Use props
Sigmo
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 00:58
Hi Sigmo, sorry for the delay, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it is normal that it may take 1-2 days for the customs clearance, there should be an update soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you.  I'll keep an eye on the FedEx site and hope the shipment will be released from its "Clearance Delay".

From what FedEx says, DJI needs to provide the "Length and/or Width" before the shipment can be released.  I hope DJI will do that so the order can be sent to me.

2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules