Android C to USB With NO connection to RC
699 3 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rufus
New
United States

Hi allI know this has been talked about but I can not find a really good reply.
I have had 2 different devices that I have used that have Android systems and both devices I have tried to use the C to usb and also C to mini (supplied by DJI) and I can not get them to connect to the controller.
If I hook up my Iphone...No issues but I have zero luck with Android.
What am I doing wrong??

One other question I have is I am trying to use a Surface Go with the BlueStack Android software. It seems to have loaded the GO4 just fine and it opens just like my IOS but again I can not get it to communicate either. Any thoughts??
2020-1-12
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you set the USB behavior on the android devices

https://www.addictivetips.com/an ... ype-in-android-6-0/
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rufus. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Surface Go with the BlueStack Android software on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the DJI Go 4 application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Surface Go with the BlueStack Android software will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Proand with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-1-13
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Make sure you do not have the small lead still plugged in the side of controller.use lower usb to c for android device,make sure as above usb settings are correct.I plug in to my controller and tablet.Turn on tablet let it boot up.enter dji go 4 app.then i turn controller on then drone, no problems...
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules