Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4s Falling from the sky
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sandeep1972

India

Hello,

We have been recently facing problems with our P4 s suddenly falling from the skies, there has be 4 scenarios and in all the flight controller switches off. The motors suddenly stop and the drone drops like a brick. All the 4 logs show the same scenario.

Attaching the log below of one drone that fell from 34m, it was in RTH mode and descending. The log stops at 34m and the voltage and current suddenly seem very low.
Any idea why is this happening. Have lost in total 4 drones till now, one of then was a RTK. it too came down from 90m.

2020-01-13.png
2020-1-12
Use props
Sandeep1972

India

This is the log from the recent drone crash.  This too was in RTH mode and descending. dropped from 16m height. The motors stopped and the drone fell down.
2020-1-12
Use props
Sandeep1972

India

This is the log from the RTK that dropped from 90m it was a bad one and destroyed it completely. Also the plastic on battery terminals seem to have melted or deformed due to heat. Unable to understand this. It was a 2nd flight and this was in ascending mode. Had just taken off and ascending to 146m, mission height. At 90m the motors stopped and it came down.

2020-1-12
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sandeep1972 Posted at 1-12 21:57
This is the log from the recent drone crash.  This too was in RTH mode and descending. dropped from 16m height. The motors stopped and the drone fell down.
[view_image]

This is the log from the recent drone crash.
That's just a screenshot of a small part of a spreadsheet.
Post the actual flight data and it will show a lot more, possibly some clues to what's going wrong.
The .txt file is al that's needed.
2020-1-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try uploading your log here - https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/
2020-1-13
Use props
Sandeep1972

India

Hi,

We fly using a in house App and hence the log file is not created unlike DJI Go 4 APP. I only have the DAT files which i have uploaded to AirData. It clearly shows the log stopping and there is no error on the screen too.
2020-1-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sandeep1972 Posted at 1-13 02:34
Hi,

We fly using a in house App and hence the log file is not created unlike DJI Go 4 APP. I only have the DAT files which i have uploaded to AirData. It clearly shows the log stopping and there is no error on the screen too.

Then show us the entire dat log or at least a link to your airdata info.  It looks like you flew your P4s to something close to 0% battery.
2020-1-13
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sandeep1972 Posted at 1-13 02:34
Hi,

We fly using a in house App and hence the log file is not created unlike DJI Go 4 APP. I only have the DAT files which i have uploaded to AirData. It clearly shows the log stopping and there is no error on the screen too.

Your battery levels are suspect.
I'd want to see what they were are the start of the flights and towards the end.
I want to see total and individual cell voltages as well as %.
Were the batteries fully charged within a day of the flights or were they left to partly discharge?
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sandeep1972. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.
2020-1-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Was the same battery used for all 4 flights?
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules