Inspire 2 Zenmuse x7 - flickering red screen
946 6 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Straight Impact GmbH
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hey,
My film agency needs the Inspire 2 very often, so I would be very grateful for a quick answer. Recently this malfunction has been appearing irregularly (see video). Sometimes the image recovers after a few seconds but sometimes it doesn't and I have to land the drone and shut it down. It is a very big problem for us and we hope for quick help! https://vimeo.com/384456921/a73576c00b
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties, may we verify only the image transmission has this issue or the original footage in Micro SD card and SSD also have the same problem? Was the firmware updated to the latest version?
2020-1-12
Use props
Straight Impact GmbH
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi, Thanks for responding so quickly.

I can't say for sure because I deleted all the SD footage. The firmware is up to date.

Which is also strange, sometimes during the flight I get the message that the lens is not mounted correctly. But I checked it several times and remounted it, as well as the camera (x7).
Because of this I could not adjust the shutter one by one, it only changed by adjusting the exposure.
2020-1-13
Use props
Straight Impact GmbH
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-12 23:49
Hi there, sorry for the difficulties, may we verify only the image transmission has this issue or the original footage in Micro SD card and SSD also have the same problem? Was the firmware updated to the latest version?

Hi, Thanks for responding so quickly.

I can't say for sure because I deleted all the SD footage. The firmware is up to date.

Which is also strange, sometimes during the flight I get the message that the lens is not mounted correctly. But I checked it several times and remounted it, as well as the camera (x7).
Because of this I could not adjust the shutter one by one, it only changed by adjusting the exposure.
2020-1-13
Use props
Straight Impact GmbH
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties, may we verify only the image transmission has this issue or the original footage in Micro SD card and SSD also have the same problem? Was the firmware updated to the latest version?

It's not just the image transmission, this footage is from the SSD Card... (i'm sorry, i have not read the question correctly)
2020-1-14
Use props
Straight Impact GmbH
lvl.1
Switzerland

8 days and still no answer? Are you serious?
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Straight Impact GmbH Posted at 1-19 23:07
8 days and still no answer? Are you serious?

I am terribly sorry for the late response. After checking, I suggest sending the drone back for diagnosis and service. Please go to our official website and start a repair case https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules