Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket extension rod Bluetooth problem
1259 6 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raymaher
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Every time I start up the Osmo pocket in the extension rod I have to reconnect it to the Bluetooth. I thought it should connect
automatically after the initial pairing.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. I would just like to verify, if you wanted to connect the mobile device to the DJI Osmo Pocket while mounted on the DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rob using a bluetooth connection. In addition, I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on " How To Use The Extension Rod ". Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-13
Use props
Raymaher
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-13 11:07
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. I would just like to verify, if you wanted to connect the mobile device to the DJI Osmo Pocket while mounted on the DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rob using a bluetooth connection. In addition, I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on " How To Use The Extension Rod ". Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQc6V8m9Tyo

Thanks for that. I have already paired my phone to the pocket by Bluetooth but whenever I turn off the pocket and turn it back on again to video something I have to reconnect the Bluetooth manually.
I thought it would automatically connect once it was paired.
2020-1-13
Use props
Raymaher
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Raymaher Posted at 1-13 11:17
Thanks for that. I have already paired my phone to the pocket by Bluetooth but whenever I turn off the pocket and turn it back on again to video something I have to reconnect the Bluetooth manually.
I thought it would automatically connect once it was paired.

Yes it is fixed in the extension rod along with the phone.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Raymaher Posted at 1-13 11:17
Thanks for that. I have already paired my phone to the pocket by Bluetooth but whenever I turn off the pocket and turn it back on again to video something I have to reconnect the Bluetooth manually.
I thought it would automatically connect once it was paired.

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. For better assistance, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-13
Use props
Al Slatyer
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, I am trying to do something a bit different to get a longer reach on my extension rod.... so my question is:
Has someone out there been able to find a cable that will fit into the Pocket at one end but here is the tricky bit... need the other end to fit onto the connector at the end of the extension rod?
Needs to be female configuration to fit onto the rod adapter.
2020-1-30
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

Al Slatyer Posted at 1-30 02:23
Hi, I am trying to do something a bit different to get a longer reach on my extension rod.... so my question is:
Has someone out there been able to find a cable that will fit into the Pocket at one end but here is the tricky bit... need the other end to fit onto the connector at the end of the extension rod?
Needs to be female configuration to fit onto the rod adapter.

Post removed. Decided my solution would not work.
2020-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules