Motor died
2202 4 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

Initially, I was told to send in my drone to DJI in California for repairs unaware that the drone was no longer under warranty and repair costs were going to be about $65 dollars. I ended up getting the drone sent back but the poor Tello is still unflyable. Either I would like to find a way to purchase the motor or find a way to get it repaired. At this point I just wish my drone was working. That and I also suggest Ryze or DJI denotes the six-month warranty on the Tello for future reference so new buyers don't end up in the same situation I am in.  
2020-1-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear that your issue. To ensure product quality and usage safety, the repair process includes not only repair the aircraft but also checking the product before and after the repair, quality assurance, flight testing, etc. We still advise you to repair the aircraft in our facility,  so that we can verify that the aircraft has been finished repairing and confirm whether there is any other problem in your aircraft. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-1-16
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

Is there any way in which I could buy the motor and replace it myself? Or is there a cheaper option than the $67 repair?
2020-4-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

BA Drone Dude Posted at 4-21 12:33
Is there any way in which I could buy the motor and replace it myself? Or is there a cheaper option than the $67 repair?

Dear,
Motor is not sold on official channel, considering security,  it is recommended to send back to repair center, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
Hope my answer could help you.
2020-4-22
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

RYZE Posted at 4-22 23:20
Dear,
Motor is not sold on official channel, considering security,  it is recommended to send back to repair center, please contact us via .
Hope my answer could help you.

There are many shops and auction  with Tello motors and youtube movies how to replace.. Good luck
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules