lightbridge with patch antenna and "paddle antennas"
4232 8 2014-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cjklein
New

United States

Two questions:

1 .To which anntenna connector on the lightbridge would a patch antenna be connected? The included documentation does not identify which antenna connector on the ground unit is for the receiver and which is for the transmitter.

2. What is the application of the air antennas that terminate in two paddles i.e. these:

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/lucky ... 777.jpg?_ex=128x128

The documentation lists them as included parts (as they were) but says nothing about their use.
2014-11-16
Use props
DJI-祥天空
lvl.1

China

Dear cjklein,
Q1. pls kindly check below link to find out our DJI Lightbridge User Manual v1.02:
http://download.dji-innovations. ... Manual_v1.02_en.pdf
more importantly, page 7 will list out what each atenna exactly used for
Q2. pls refer our installation video of Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC as below, you will clear the paddle antenna function:
http://www.dji.com/product/dji-lightbridge
2014-11-17
Use props
cjklein
New

United States

DJI-祥天空 Posted at 2014-11-17 21:09
Dear cjklein,
Q1. pls kindly check below link to find out our DJI Lightbridge User Manual v1.02:
htt ...

Thank you kindly. However apologies that my first question was not clear. I would like to use a patch antenna with the lightbridge groundstation. Could you please advise, or point me to documentation that can explain, to which connector on the ground station a patch antenna should be attached.
2014-11-17
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

cjklein@gmail.c Posted at 2014-11-18 04:58
Thank you kindly. However apologies that my first question was not clear. I would like to use a pa ...

I agree,  question not answered.
2014-11-30
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

1 .To which anntenna connector on the lightbridge would a patch antenna be connected? The included documentation does not identify which antenna connector on the ground unit is for the receiver and which is for the transmitter.

I am not so sure what's your mean~
Could you better explain
2014-12-1
Use props
eric
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

DJI-Julain Posted at 2014-12-1 20:36
I am not so sure what's your mean~
Could you better explain

He thinks that the two antenna on the ground station are for different purposes... one for Tx, and one for Rx. I do not believe this is the case. Aren't both antenna used for both functions?
2014-12-4
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

eric@quarterbyt Posted at 2014-12-5 09:24
He thinks that the two antenna on the ground station are for different purposes... one for Tx, and  ...

...Both antennas is used for RX and TX
2014-12-4
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

You could see..When you use one antenna you could test the status of the whole air system via APP
2014-12-4
Use props
wh0.is.th3.shad
New

United Arab Emirates

If anybody is using patch or higher gain antennas on the groundstation please do share your results and the parts you used.

It seems that the 'optional high gain antennas' in the original sales literature aren't coming any time soon.
2014-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules